By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which canceled game do you wish it was made.

Star Wars 1313. Can you tell I'd be all in for a game centered around Boba Fett?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
LoD 2

Was it in development at some point?

Signature goes here!

Prey 2 wuld ov bin neet.

Star Wars Battlefront 3. Screw you EA.

Silent Hills, is the only game that i can think of, that i was mad, when it was canned.

Around the Network

The Grinder for Wii. I would've preferred it over Conduit 2.

Two words:Silent.Hills.

Who wouldn't want to see what the finished product between Kojima, Del Toro, Junji Ito and Norman fucking Reedus would've been like after the P.T. demo took the internet by storm? But it just wasn't meant to be, because Konami is Konami.

Oh, and the linear story-driven Star Wars game by Visceral.

kotor 3 Following revan to the outskirts of the sith empire,

Last edited by mjk45 - on 31 May 2018

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Silent Hills. PT was such an amazing and legit psychologically scary game. It had Kojima, Del Toro and Norman Reedus, and Juni Ito part of it. I love the horror genre, specifically supernatural/ghost theme so I would have dug it for sure. I would have been way more excited for that game than for Death Stranding.

Also Scalebound. Yeah, the gameplay looked a little rough, but I always wanted a dragon game where you actually fight alongside the dragon and the dragon is not the enemy to be slain. I really digged the dragon design, and it would have been a breath of fresh air in MS's usual lineup of shooters and racers. It had some potential with the talented Platinum devs working on it too.

Starcraft: Ghost and Silent Hills. The cancelled Donkey Kong racing game from Rare is also sort of a trauma from my late childhood.