By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which canceled game do you wish it was made.

CaptainExplosion said:
DragonRouge said:
Silent Hills, the Darth Maul game that got cancelled, Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun.

Didn't they cancel it because Tony Jay died?

I honestly don't know, I just answered the question.

Around the Network

Chrono break
Agent
Star Wars 1313
Starcraft Ghost
Scalebound
B.C.

And honorable mention

Jet Li Rise to Honor 2.
Saw this in development at Sony. Even heard Jet Li already did motion capture for the game

Scalebound

Titan from Blizzard sounded really interesting. And at the time I was a Blizzard fanboy so it probably would have been right up my alley.

Kaneman! said:
Command & Conquer: Generals 2

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
twintail said:
MasterThief said: 

do I have proof. no. but everyone is quiet about it. usually when a game gets canceled you get a reason  why. for example the Darkside game was canceled because supposedly it was too similar to no mans sky and horizon zero dawn. and they had a bit of trouble with the combat system. 

It was cancelled because the development wasn't meeting development goals and ultimately becoming a money sink with nothing to show for it.

yeah I just gave the details. it was said because they couldn't get the combat right. and the part that its too similar to other games around the same time

Well since I liked L.A. Noire I say Whore of the Orient even though it probably would have been nowhere near as good.

TruckOSaurus said:
StarCraft: Ghost. It looked really fun, mixing stealth gameplay with the world of StarCraft.

If it interests you, they kind of made it for starcraft 2. It's still on the top down view though. But they made a mission/story pack where you play with her.

Freelancer 2.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Legend of Dragoon 2