7 (Cautiously Hyped) 18 12.95%

6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139

This whole E3 has been bad for all three console makers. People keep saying that MS won, but they didn't have anything of their own. They just bribed 3rd party multiplat games to reveal at their conference and not Sony's. Sony's presentation had awful pacing, and nothing got a release date, other than Spiderman. Nintendo just had a big Smash Direct while ignoring everything else we've been looking forward to.

Around the Network

I'll give that 7/10

A bit too focused on Smash but fun non the less, Fire Emblem looks sharp that game with the mechs is interesting and the XBC expansion looks great, Octopath's new demo, main gripe is that the are other titles that didn't show up although they're obviously kept for an ND later on.

I'm looking forward to Xenoblade DLC, Fire Emblem and that Octopath demo in June the 24th. I give the conference a 5/10. Too much Smash and no Retro. Seriously, what the hell is Retro doing?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Mar1217 said:
So we got :

- Daemon x Machina (Looks like a sick expansion on Xeno 2 Skells)

- FE Emblem Three Houses (Game of Thrones ?)

- Overcooked 2 + Killer Black Queen )indie games.

- Super Mario Party (Finally looks like OG Mario Party)

- Then, a big blown out of SSB .. Ultimate !! EVERY CHARACTERSS ARE BACK :D

+ Riddley and Daisy have been added as newcomers !

but in the case of this presentation, it obviously dragged during WAY too long and also ... for now, I'm gonna assume there's no Subspace Emissary ? Damn that's disappointing ...

Nintendo coyuld have obviously added much more to the conference obviosly, since neither Metroid or Bayo or Retro showed there, but yeah it was a bit underwhelming.

Butt Nintendo has a bad habit of showing new stuff during the treehouse, so we will see.Im hoping for more FE gameplay personally.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Jranation said:
AZWification said:

Was it necessary to talk about Smash that much? Mario Party and FE look good, though. When are we getting Metroid? Or Retro?

It seems like they really have limited games to show that is currently on development....

Even just info on Metroid Prime 4 could have made it a better Direct. Not to mention, Pikmin 4, Retro, Next Level Games, Pokemon..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Well, let's hope for treehouse to announce more like they did with Metroid 2 remake last year.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Nautilus said:
Jranation said:

It seems like they really have limited games to show that is currently on development....

I dont think so.I think that since they dont want to announce games that are too far(2019 games and beyond), they just focused on the games releasing this year or ones that were long overdue to hear anything about(FE).

It does mean this year will be weaker, though nowhere bad, but yeah, dosent mean at all that Nintendo dosent have games in store.

If that is the case. Then im expecting 2019 > 2018

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Holy shit that was LAME! Fire Emblem and Yoshi delayed!? Atleast we saw a bit of Fire Emblem, but where the hell is Yoshi? It was playable last year! Smash being an enhanced port afterall is also unfortunate, but it'll still be great of course. Not worth taking up that much time however, especially when you wasted time telling us nothing new about the Pokemon cash grab. Splatoon 2 dlc still not having a date is also laughable. I didn't see a car in the Mario Party game so there's hope it'll be good, but still lame that it's the only newly announced game. Just ugh! Will be sure to try out Fortnite though, but damn Nintendo I'm not so sure about you selling 20m this fiscal year anymore.

Nautilus said:
Mar1217 said:
So we got :

- Daemon x Machina (Looks like a sick expansion on Xeno 2 Skells)

- FE Emblem Three Houses (Game of Thrones ?)

- Overcooked 2 + Killer Black Queen )indie games.

- Super Mario Party (Finally looks like OG Mario Party)

- Then, a big blown out of SSB .. Ultimate !! EVERY CHARACTERSS ARE BACK :D

+ Riddley and Daisy have been added as newcomers !

but in the case of this presentation, it obviously dragged during WAY too long and also ... for now, I'm gonna assume there's no Subspace Emissary ? Damn that's disappointing ...

Nintendo coyuld have obviously added much more to the conference obviosly, since neither Metroid or Bayo or Retro showed there, but yeah it was a bit underwhelming.

Butt Nintendo has a bad habit of showing new stuff during the treehouse, so we will see.Im hoping for more FE gameplay personally.

Bold:

With the last Treehouse they gave us at most a new 3DS game. It's unlikely they will show a teaser for Prime 4 or others games of even demo some of these games. We may see a demo of FE perhaps. They may announce an indie game perhaps.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

AZWification said:
Jranation said:

Even just info on Metroid Prime 4 could have made it a better Direct. Not to mention, Pikmin 4, Retro, Next Level Games, Pokemon..

Yeah... they should have pulled similar strategy to last year when they just announce that A Pokemon and metroid game is in development. 

I do get that they want to focus in 2018. But if there is barely anything in 2018, might as well showa couple more stuff in the future. That is what Sony and MS did. 

Pocky Lover Boy!