7 (Cautiously Hyped) 18 12.95%

6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139

I REALLY wanted to see what Retro´s been doing for over 4 fucking years and still nothing!

Around the Network

Microsoft won E3 by a landslide this year. What a shame.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Worst E3 presentation from anyone ever

Shiken said:

So Nintendo only showed Smash and MS just showed a bunch of third party games for me to buy on my PS4 Pro...

Guess Sony wins this one by a landslide.  At least they had 4 major exclusives shown with phenomenal gameplay taking things to the next level.

It wasnt just smash.But yeah, that was pretty much the focus and too little have been shown of the rest.

Having said that, Nintendo has a (bad) habit of revealing stuff through E3, so I dont think thats all there is to it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It was a disaster , basically a Smash direct

Around the Network

At least Smash is starting to make every character viable and playable on equal terms.

Nintendo's 2018 is such a crappy lineup. Nothing but ports, and B-list games.

AZWification said:

Was it necessary to talk about Smash that much? Mario Party and FE look good, though. When are we getting Metroid? Or Retro?

It seems like they really have limited games to show that is currently on development....

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Fuck that was horrible.

Jranation said:
Nautilus said:
And FE delayed was a bit of a surprise.2019 gonna be real good, but yeah, 2018 will be somewhat of a low year for Nintendo.

Yeah thats what sucks the most. Idk how they are going to sell 20million.... or even close to that...... 

Nah, Nintendo will manage to do it.First, that 1 2 punch with Smash and Pokemon will be too strong.Second, that 20 millions include the first three months of 2019, which could include big titles, so I wouldnt worry.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1