7 (Cautiously Hyped) 18 12.95%

6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139

So it's going to be a thing now that a Yoshi-game is announced then disappear for years?

Around the Network

Alright, that was awful. 25 mins of smash and 15 mins of everything else. Does nintendo really not have anything down the pipeline? I mean, i know people hate teaser and CGI trailers but that's better than nothing.

4/10. Nintendo done goof'd

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Just saw it and I gotta say I'm underwhelmed.

What i am really frustrated about, is the lack of anything Retro related.For fucks sake, its been far too long

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Jranation said:

Yeah thats what sucks the most. Idk how they are going to sell 20million.... or even close to that...... 

Nah, Nintendo will manage to do it.First, that 1 2 punch with Smash and Pokemon will be too strong.Second, that 20 millions include the first three months of 2019, which could include big titles, so I wouldnt worry.

I hope so..... FE already got delayed. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Wow I was expecting Nintendo’s to be the best by far. But that was only a 6/10 for me. I guess Microsoft won e3 this year for me even though they didn't really show much first party...

e3 2018 was pretty meh.

Horrible, just horrible. The second half of 2018 is going to be a big drought, how sad.

village boy learns to jump.

Fire Emblem looked cool, Smash was great but too much time, Fortnite got leaked already. Mario Party is just meh. Rest of the show was meh. 6/10.

Jranation said:
AZWification said:

Was it necessary to talk about Smash that much? Mario Party and FE look good, though. When are we getting Metroid? Or Retro?

It seems like they really have limited games to show that is currently on development....

I dont think so.I think that since they dont want to announce games that are too far(2019 games and beyond), they just focused on the games releasing this year or ones that were long overdue to hear anything about(FE).

It does mean this year will be weaker, though nowhere bad, but yeah, dosent mean at all that Nintendo dosent have games in store.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
What i am really frustrated about, is the lack of anything Retro related.For fucks sake, its been far too long

I hear you man.At this point I´m convinced whatever they were developing went through development hell and was scrapped.