By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TalonMan said:
Bandorr said:
Is that why the VGchartz buddy is showing up even in the forums?

Yup - the new Buddy will now follow you through to the forums.

The next set of pages that need work, are the Profile pages  (you'll still see the "old" Buddy on those page, for now)...

I dont see my vgchartz buddy :I

Around the Network

I can no longer see the buddy and my profile picture (I could a couple hours ago) while on mobile. It cuts off in portrait mode and I can only see it in landscape mode (Chrome for Android).

Loving all the work that you all are doing to freshen up the site. Truly impressive so far and so happy that the site works better on mobile devices, since that's how I experience the site most of the time

CGI-Quality said:
Ooohh, it's really a big deal for Mods/Head Mods, too! I won't spill the beans, but you know why Talon. Certain "things" now follow!

Do you get a Mortal Kombat style ban button with audio lol?

I like the way the new forums look.

Around the Network

Ah I much prefer this. It's also seems like a hybrid approach to mobile with parts of the desktop version showing now in mobile view.

Looks much better 👌

Nice! Easier to press on the number pages on smartphone.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

VGPolyglot said:
HoloDust said:
Too wide, font is too thin.

Certain browsers let you change the font size in the settings.

Yeah, I know. Never had that problem with font before the latest change, nor do I have it on other sites.

Too wide is what bothers me more, tbh.

Kaneman! said:
A bit too wide on laptop, for my taste - but overall nice work.

Just "park" VGC Buddy on the left (as mentioned in a prior comment).  That makes the rest of the page about 15% less wide, which is perfect, IMO.  

Great work Talon!  Thanks for doing all of this.