By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TalonMan said:
Pemalite said:
Forums are still broken for me sadly. But it seems to flow better on my mobile devices, so that's a complaint I can no longer hold. Good work.

Broken in what way? Do you have a screenshot?

I did actually contact several people(You were one of them if I recall correctly) and made a few posts about it before the new layout, but never got any reply.

Only occurs on this website. It occurs on -all- of my devices, be it PC, Android Phone, iOS tablet, Xbox, Smart TV etc'.
It occurs regardless of internet provider/connection... Internode/Optus/Telstra.. So it's entirely ruled out as my end being the culprit. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

I honestly never go to the actual forums. I just reply to whatever is in the Hot Topics section, on the main page.

Great, Signatures are working for me now.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Changes all look good to me

kirby007 said:
Can you change to color to blue?

Oh, yes please!

Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:
Can you change to color to blue?

@Talondood

Now this is why we could use a dislike button

Orange/Green FTW!

If we had a dislike button, I'd use it on your post .

Also Talon, I agree with Zkuq regarding the space between paragraphs. If you could reduce it a little bit, I think it would look better.

*Edit* For example, there's only one line between my reply to ka-pi and my suggestion, yet the space is so big that it looks like there are actually two lines between them.

Last edited by JEMC - on 29 May 2018

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

That thing messes up the site width:

https://imgur.com/a/3QAlhKK

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

TalonMan said:
JEMC said:

Oh, yes please!

If we had a dislike button, I'd use it on your post .

Also Talon, I agree with Zkuq regarding the space between paragraphs. If you could reduce it a little bit, I think it would look better.

*Edit* For example, there's only one line between my reply to ka-pi and my suggestion, yet the space is so big that it looks like there are actually two lines between them.

Well - isn't this something you can control, when you create your post?

Line #1

{intentionally blank}

Line #2
{intention blank - hitting enter, while holding shift key}
Line #3

So your answer to this new problem is not to do something about it but rather tell us to "hit enter, while holding shift"?

Yeah...

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:

So your answer to this new problem is not to do something about it but rather tell us to "hit enter, while holding shift"?

Yeah...

It's actually been like that since long before Talon returned. Enter for a double space, shift+enter for a single space.

And how come I've been using enter like always and never had this problem before? It's because I'm using Firefox?

*Edit* I've checked with Opera and it's the same.

Last edited by JEMC - on 29 May 2018

Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:

And how come I've been using enter like always and never had this problem before? It's because I'm using Firefox?

Perhaps you were using the quick reply before which doesn't do that rather than the rich text reply? I dunno, it's always been present for me and I'm Firefox too.

I stopped using the quick reply box a while ago when it kind of broke down and all your sentences ened as one big paragraph despite, but even then I mostly used the Rich Text Reply option.

Also, to post the news on the PC thread, my only option is through Rich Text Reply.

I didn't even realize how many signatures I apparently wasn't seeing before this update lol