By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3: Name One Game You Want To Be Announced At E3 More Than Anything Else.

Alan Wake 2.

Around the Network

Top: Ghost Story Games new game

Skate 4
A new Bioshock
A new condemned

Ghost of Tsushima, Atomic heart and Biomutant have already been announced by I’m eager to see more gameplay and mechanics.

Resident evil 2 remake. Can't wait to see gameplay of the remake.

Other games I'd really like to see:

-Bravely Third. PLEASE
-Wild ARMs 6
-Tales of Vesperia Remaster for PS4 and/or Switch. Though, if this happens (HOPEFULLY), it's more probable that it's announced at the Tales Festival.
-Persona 4 Golden for PS4 and/or Switch. I always wanted to play this but it's stuck on a platform that I'm not interested on owning.

Killzone VR

Honestly any Major Franchise in VR, but I really want a AAA FPS. After Arizona Sunshine and Farpoint, I only want to play FPS titles in VR going forward.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Bloodrayne 3.

The ending video had me so hyped for the next installment.

Jak 4... just let it happen... please.

Botw 2

Or

A new Yakuza game with Kimishima as the new yakuza boss.

Keybladewielder said:

-Bravely Third. PLEASE
-Wild ARMs 6
-Tales of Vesperia Remaster for PS4 and/or Switch. Though, if this happens (HOPEFULLY), it's more probable that it's announced at the Tales Festival.
-Persona 4 Golden for PS4 and/or Switch. I always wanted to play this but it's stuck on a platform that I'm not interested on owning.

You might be in luck 

https://www.psx-sense.nl/318746/persona-4-ever-more-zou-op-24-mei-onthuld-moeten-worden-en-is-een-editie-voor-de-ps4/

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Keybladewielder said:

-Bravely Third. PLEASE
-Wild ARMs 6

You might be in luck 

https://www.psx-sense.nl/318746/persona-4-ever-more-zou-op-24-mei-onthuld-moeten-worden-en-is-een-editie-voor-de-ps4/

No, that magazine has released now, and there isn't a Persona 4 Remaster announced in it. The only game in it was Persona 4 Dancing HD.