Forums - Politics Discussion - Another Day in the US

LiquorandGunFun said:
SpokenTruth said:

How long before we make this political and disregard that children died?

.....never mind.

i dont know let me tune into CNN.

Yeah, better check Fox News instead. They're the only ones with the balls to give us the real news that the people deserve!

Last edited by Hiku - on 18 May 2018

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
WhatATimeToBeAlive said:
We must arm teachers with machine guns.

Exactly! If having loose gun laws doesn't work, just do it anyway! That may be insane, but who cares! We need more guns! Teachers need RPGs, and Machine Guns, and a Magnum just in case.

It's not insane at all. This is the only answer for teachers.

Kojima was right all along. That's why Konami fired him.

Hiku said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

i dont know let me tune into CNN.

Yeah, better check Fox News instead. They're the only ones with the balls to give us the real news that the people deserve!

Oh you assume I watch Fox as my main news source, you assume much.

At this point it would just be thread hijacking for a pointless argument as no minds will change.

Edit: The manafort situation is a BIG nothing burger, for shit that happened 10 years ago. all i see is the attacking panda has more credibility of being a real thing.

Last edited by LiquorandGunFun - on 18 May 2018

LiquorandGunFun said:
Hiku said:

My only assumption so far was correct. I didn't presume that Fox is your main news source. But I did assume you would reply exactly the way you just did.
To which I would say "like you assume SpokenTruth's main news source is CNN? You assume too much."

Unless your zing at CNN was somehow different than mine. In which case feel free to enlighten us how.

Hiku said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

My only presumption so far was correct, actually. I didn't presume that Fox is your main news source. But I did assume you would reply the way you just did.
To which I would reply "like you assume SpokenTruth's main news source is CNN? You assume too much."

Unless your zing at CNN was somehow different. In which case feel free to enlighten us how.

Again the Panda has much more credibility than the listed MSM outlets.

Edit: the manafort is a BIG nothing burger.

Around the Network

But the guns are innocent you damned gunophobes!!

LiquorandGunFun said:
Hiku said:

My only presumption so far was correct, actually. I didn't presume that Fox is your main news source. But I did assume you would reply the way you just did.
To which I would reply "like you assume SpokenTruth's main news source is CNN? You assume too much."

Unless your zing at CNN was somehow different. In which case feel free to enlighten us how.

Again the Panda has much more credibility than the listed MSM outlets.

Edit: the manafort is a BIG nothing burger.

So you can't answer the question.

I gave you the rope, and you hung yourself with it.
Think your "comebacks" through a bit more in the future. That one was too easy to dismember.
If you don't think "but Fox News" is a good counterpoint, then don't start with "but CNN".
And when you get called out, don't complain about thread hijacking over something silly that you started. Don't do that in the first place.

sure okay,  nothing has changed.

Except you probably won't pull the "but CNN" card randomly during next week's mass shooting topic.

Hiku said:
Ljink96 said:

Exactly! If having loose gun laws doesn't work, just do it anyway! That may be insane, but who cares! We need more guns! Teachers need RPGs, and Machine Guns, and a Magnum just in case.

It's not insane at all. This is the only answer for teachers.

Kojima was right all along. That's why Konami fired him.

Right, but to be honest, this might not be enough. We might need to give every teacher their own Metal Gear.