By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Xenoblade Chronicles 2 be able to sell 2 million?

Will Xenoblade Chronicles 2 sell 2 million?

Yes! 20 68.97%

No! 5 17.24%

Don't Forget Me! 4 13.79%

Total:29

It will be very close, but I dont think it will do 2 million.
But I guess 1.8 - 1.9 million will be achieveable.

Around the Network

It is for sure possible due to the release in the early life span of the Switch.

I will buy it as soon as all the content is released.

Given how it seem as a step down from the previous game then no.

areason said:

It already outsold the previous 2 games.  And continues to have better momentum than X.  So not sure how that is relevant.

Nuvendil said:
areason said:

It already outsold the previous 2 games.  And continues to have better momentum than X.  So not sure how that is relevant.

Talking about the quality of the game. 

Around the Network

I thought those numbers were for shipped? You mean, they're the sold through numbers? That's fantastic.

Definitely, especially when Rex/Pyra/Mythra are featured characters in Smash Bros. along with the DLC (especially if Shulk as a blade turns out to be true)

2 million at least.

DLC at e3 will give it another marketing push.

Characters in smash too.

It is the best JRPG out right now. It will stay that way until maybe until Octopath comes out but that is only one game and is more aiming towards retro gamers/retro lovers. The Switch also has a lot of my people who like Japanese games so it is a match made in heaven. Xenoblade has more going for it than most realize.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I hope so, with the recently data mine about the throwback Rare Blades from previous games and the in depth story content it might just have the momentum.