By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Grand Prix?! O_O

Sounds like the crash racing game on PS2.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Jaicee said:

Really? Do you remember Star Fox Adventures?

Yes, but that wasn't as ridiculous as, say, Fox having to win a grand prix to prevent Andross from destroying the sun. Next thing you know there will be a Star Fox game where Fox has to chainsaw his way through a galaxy-wide zombie outbreak, or Krystal starring in a furry remake of Perfect Dark (not a bad idea actually).

We're talking about Nintendo here. I wouldn't say that anything is outside the realm of possibility.

Description sounds a bit like DKR which is something I see a fair number of people wishing for I can see them doing something like this tbh.

Ehhh, wouldn't it have made more sense to just make an F-Zero game?

Taking this with a grain of salt the size of Corneria; even Eurogamer have been wrong before.

That said, if it is real, I'm willing to be open minded about it, sounds like it could actually be good fun if properly executed. I love the SNES/N64 Starfox games and F-Zero, so a fusion of the two might just work. On the other hand, there's a lot of ways this could go terribly wrong.

Around the Network

Just what I wanted from Retro. A goddamn starfox racing game.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Star fox racing? O_o If so i think its more likely its F-Zero and they just got the leak wrong. Since Star Fox characters has made appearances in F-zero games before. Either way, given Retro games track record, this game is probably nothing less than excellent.

I wouldn't mind a Star Fox + F-Zero + DKR hybrid. I said that after MK8, reviving the latter two in some form was the logical next step.

Could be totally wrong, though.

KLAMarine said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
oh! So it's a sequel to one of the endings of star Fox Command lol!

I'm down for this though, Sounds cool.

One of the good endings, right? With Krystal in it, right?

The ending where Fox gets depressed after losing Krystal and then takes Falco's advice of joining basically F-Zero with him (G-Zero).

That's not the StarTropics/Murasame Castle reboot as a linear 3D Zelda clone that I wanted them to do :P

Seriously though, sounds intriguing if true. Since we haven't gotten a new Mario Kart on the Switch yet, I'd gladly buy this.