By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite Call of Duty game?

What is your favorite Call of Duty game?

Modern Warfare 6 35.29%

World at War 2 11.76%

Modern Warfare 2 2 11.76%

Black Ops 2 11.76%

Modern Warfare 3 1 5.88%

Black Ops 2 0 0%

Advanced Warfare 0 0%

Black Ops 3 1 5.88%

World War 2 0 0%

Other (1, 2, 3, Ghosts, Infinite Warfare) 3 17.65%

Total:17

Mine would probably be Call of Duty: Black Ops because it's the one with the most fun multiplayer imo.

Around the Network

World at War is probably my favorite. It took what was great about Call of Duty 1 and 2 and brought it into the next console generation.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Call of Duty 2. I've played others, but COD2 will always be my favorite. Went back and beat it on Veteran difficulty again when it was added to XBox One Backwards Compatibility list year before last.

Mandalore76 said:
Call of Duty 2. I've played others, but COD2 will always be my favorite. Went back and beat it on Veteran difficulty again when it was added to XBox One Backwards Compatibility list year before last.

Cant agree more and due to the amount of time i did 4p splitscreen the levels are legendary for me now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Trying to revive this dead thread...

Around the Network

Black Ops simply because of the story mode.

Proud to be a Californian.

The first Modern Warfare was the only CoD whose campaign I finished.

I've only really played two, MW2 and BO3. I prefer MW2.

The very first one, I especially enjoyed the Addon United Offensive a lot.

I really miss the option to set the bodycount to insane in modern CoD titles, btw. I loved it when every single enemy you killed stayed in the level forever. Sure, you needed a lot of RAM for that, but what the hell, just give me the option, ok? =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

The first Modern Warfare.