By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2018 Lineup Possibly Leaked? - segmentnext.com

Do you believe this list?

Yes 8 26.67%

Yes, but there will be more there 4 13.33%

Nah 14 46.67%

See results 4 13.33%

Total:30
thismeintiel said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

? Why is it dissapointing, they have the most Hyped games in there if this is true. 

ps : Its too good to be true, if we get this i will be so happy, i just want to see how is final fantasy remake

Anything would probably be disappointing for him. But if MS announces a bunch of timed exclusive indies... HYPED!! 

show me once where i said that im hyped for ms indies.

otherwise, please making false, misleading, statements, that are arent related to the topic. please and thank you.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
LuccaCardoso1 said:
I'd love to know why people even think Shadows Die Twice is a sequel to Bloodborne. Seriously, there are tons of evidence pointing to the Tenchu franchise, and I don't see a single one pointing to Bloodborne 2. I think it's fake just because of that.

Well, the horror and blood elements resemble it while that contraption could be seen as a trick weapon. Reading up on the various theories, though, it could just as easily be Kuon. I'd love another Tenchu, but hopefully Ghost of Tsushima will scratch that itch.

TallSilhouette said:
LuccaCardoso1 said:
I'd love to know why people even think Shadows Die Twice is a sequel to Bloodborne. Seriously, there are tons of evidence pointing to the Tenchu franchise, and I don't see a single one pointing to Bloodborne 2. I think it's fake just because of that.

Well, the horror and blood elements resemble it while that contraption could be seen as a trick weapon. Reading up on the various theories, though, it could just as easily be Kuon. I'd love another Tenchu, but hopefully Ghost of Tsushima will scratch that itch.

Horror and blood elements are present in pretty much every FromSoftware game. It might be Kuon, but Bloodborne it isn't.

B O I

Despite Square Enix officially having a show at E3 on the 11th, I HIGHLY doubt we'll hear anything about FF7 Remake until at least 2020.

Considering FFVII's troubled development, I have doubts that Episode 1 will be out in 2019. Also, the rumors says Spiderman trailer when Sony has officially confirmed that there will be a "deep dive" into the game.

Around the Network

i say its believable, everything but FF7

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

areason said:
DMC 5 isn't happening, other then that and ff7 date the rest looks believable.

The guy behinde DMC was giveing a speech and was asked about a new DMC game (cuz there where rumors), and he just was stunned.

He couldnt say "yes" or "no".... so he just stood there abit, and kinda started grinning.

new DMC could easily be real.

This far out it's all speculation, really doubt Sony has finalized their plans yet. But it does look like a likely list.

Most of these are as safe bets as can be.. I just dont believe this is an actual leak. I cant see a new Bluepoint remastered being revealed already, and I dont see FF7 and the RDR2 exclusive DLC deal at E3.. yeah I dont think so either.

Calling the leak fake, but since most are safe bets.. we'll see a lot of this either way

https://www.resetera.com/threads/theory-why-from-softwares-new-project-could-as-well-be-bloodborne-2-image-heavy.10857/page-6

https://fromsoftfanatics.com/shadows-die-twice-resetera-leaks/

Shadows die twice not bloodborne 2 apparently.