By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2018 Lineup Possibly Leaked? - segmentnext.com

Do you believe this list?

Yes 8 26.67%

Yes, but there will be more there 4 13.33%

Nah 14 46.67%

See results 4 13.33%

Total:30
TheGamer_1995 said:
KH3 in Q4 2018 and FF7R in Q1 2019?
I call Bull.

Square Enix just said in their financial results, which were released yesterday, that Kingdom Hearts 3 is still planned for a 2018 release.

Also it says FF7:R Episode 1 will be released in 2019, didn't say anything about Q1.

Around the Network

Thats one bad-ass fan made looking list right there.

Like its exactly what anyone would dream up if making a list of wants for an E3 from sony this year.

Barkley said:
TheGamer_1995 said:
KH3 in Q4 2018 and FF7R in Q1 2019?
I call Bull.

Square Enix just said in their financial results, which were released yesterday, that Kingdom Hearts 3 is still planned for a 2018 release.

Also it says FF7:R Episode 1 will be released in 2019, didn't say anything about Q1.

My bad but if this is true then Square would redeem themselves from the wacky last 10 years.

So far i'm only interesting in Ghost of Tsushima, so any news would be welcome.

Seems fake.There is not one single game that is not known or heavily speculated/rumored.And to add even more to that:The studios we know that are developing games but we dont know the game names, are just listed as that, a "game".Like the VR games and the Bluepoint game.I say this is fake, since its a list thats easily guessed.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

As much as I like Bloodborne, I hope Shadows is not a sequel..I hope it´s Souls-like, but not a direct sequel.I think From is at their best when creating new stuff.

Would be awesome if true, but I'm not buying it.

I did a ctrl+f for "Montage" and didn't get a single match, so I'm calling fake.

In all seriousness, if true, that looks like a packed show.

Having the Final Fantasy VII "Demo" packed in with Kingdom Hearts 3 sounds like a very Square Enix thing to do, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if this was real.

Mar1217 said:
Carl said:
In all seriousness, if true, that looks like a packed show.

Having the Final Fantasy VII "Demo" packed in with Kingdom Hearts 3 sounds like a very Square Enix thing to do, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if this was real.

But they do have a conference all of their own already. 

True but that doesn't stop EA having a crap show every year and then putting there big hitters like Anthem in the MS press conference.