By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2018 Lineup Possibly Leaked? - segmentnext.com

Do you believe this list?

Yes 8 26.67%

Yes, but there will be more there 4 13.33%

Nah 14 46.67%

See results 4 13.33%

Total:30
Carl said:
forest-spirit said:
Shadows Die Twice? Why would they go from Bloodborne to something that sounds like a really cheesy Bond title?

Didn't you see the trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8

It's likely just a subtitle or slogan for the game.

I haven't watched anything, I just saw that name, thought it sounded funny and made a comment.

Around the Network

This list looks totaly rael

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Nothing on this is crazy, so i imagine it's in the ballpark, legit or not.

I do hope they don't waste time with the VR stuff again though. That ship has sailed.

this would be very dissapointing if true.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

DMC 5 isn't happening, other then that and ff7 date the rest looks believable.

Around the Network

• New Bluepoint Remaster

There is a big difference between Remaster and Remake.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-bluepoints-next-game-is-another-remake

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:

• New Bluepoint Remaster

There is a big difference between Remaster and Remake.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-bluepoints-next-game-is-another-remake

Yeah. But even then you could say that the leaker just made a mistake and slipped up in the wording.

I think the bigger tell is the fact that the leaker doesn't know what game it is.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
flashfire926 said:

? Why is it dissapointing, they have the most Hyped games in there if this is true. 

ps : Its too good to be true, if we get this i will be so happy, i just want to see how is final fantasy remake

Anything would probably be disappointing for him. But if MS announces a bunch of timed exclusive indies... HYPED!! 

DMC5 happening would be incredible

JRPGfan said: 

Sony’s E3 2018 Press Event Lineup (Rumored)

• Final Fantasy VII Remake Trailer (Episode 1 in 2019, demo packed int with KH3)

I wish this ended up being true but right now I have a hard time believing it

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 12 May 2018

ClassicGamingWizzz said: h
flashfire926 said:

? Why is it dissapointing, they have the most Hyped games in there if this is true. 

ps : Its too good to be true, if we get this i will be so happy, i just want to see how is final fantasy remake

cause there are no brand new reveals outside DMC5 (which was heavily leaked a good time ago) and shadows die twice. the rest are games which have already had countless previous showings. (even though im hyped for spiderman and tsushima)

this is a far cry from the GOAT 2016 sony conference.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.