By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Did Thanos kill you? (Possible Spoilers)

Did Thanos kill you?

Yes. I was murdered like ... 7 43.75%

No. Thanos is my bestest ... 9 56.25%

Total:16

I just found this site lol.

www.didthanoskill.me/

I got spared. Thanks Thanos,my friend. 🙌

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

Around the Network

I'm dead

I got spared

I may have to see that movie at some point. It's fine even without having watched any of the previous movies, right?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I may have to see that movie at some point. It's fine even without having watched any of the previous movies, right?

You'll just be fine if you take the test but reading this thread people may drop spoiler bombs on you. Just try to be careful scrolling at the comments lol.

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaruALT said:
vivster said:

You'll just be fine if you take the test but reading this thread people may drop spoiler bombs on you. Just try to be careful scrolling at the comments lol.

I got most of the spoilers through internet memes I guess. I don't care enough for the franchise to actually get spoiled.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I was spared. Im coming for you Thanos...

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I got spared, planning to kill him relatively soon.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I'm dead, so I got spared from all the superhero movies coming.

mZuzek said:
vivster said:

You might be able to understand the basic plot but it'll probably fall apart quite quickly if you don't know or care about any characters and don't understand their motivations. It also spoils several previous movies.

Edit: also, thread title is suggestive af, basically a spoiler on its own.

I agree with this, the thread title should be less spoiler'y imo

also

I was spared so I can watch part two of what might well be the best 19 long series of movies I've seen to date... take that "Debbie Does" series!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive