By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - A single PS4 game outsold all X1 Library in Japan

Whats the point of this? To make a fanwar?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:

Duh?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:
XBO has sold 500k in Japan?

X1 have sold probably around 100k consoles in Japan... 500k is how much software they have sold so far.

I'd like to know how many of those were sold to western expats.  

Yeah, this thread wasn't needed.

Petty has been defined by this OP.

Its a no brainer.. Japan and xbox go together like cocaine and waffles. its no secret, and makes for petty threads like this, from consumer tribalism.

Around the Network

And in other news, trawler-men catch more fish in the ocean than a man fishing through a hole cut into the ice.

The PS5 Exists. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
DonFerrari said:

I'm glad you have been keeping tabs on my posts. And also merry that you are taking your time to keep saying the thread is unneded and complain about it being toxic while also doing personnal attacks. Go threat your anger problem.

Doing personal attacks? What? Because I brought up your post history? Come on man ... now you're stretching it :/ No need to act like this. I'm just saying this thread is in poor taste. There is quite obviously no personal attack here.

Yep, you know you did, and also calling post history is against forum rules.

Signalstar said:
That's a good software ratio for the X1 actually.

Yep something along 5-7 retail plus whatever digital it sold it's a health mark.

Jranation said:

In a thread I saw a link to a comment from Aaron Greenburg commemorating that Halo3 had outsold by itself 6 exclusives combined (R1+R2, UC1+UC2, GoW3 and one more I don't remember immediately) and on the comments there were someone asking about how would an exclusive of PS3 in Japan do against X360 full library. I don't remember seeing some of the people being aggressive here doing it when Xbox fans were saying PS exclusives sell poorly.

VAMatt said:
DonFerrari said:

X1 have sold probably around 100k consoles in Japan... 500k is how much software they have sold so far.

I'd like to know how many of those were sold to western expats.  

I would guess most of them since the total HW is very lower than previous gen.

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

Oh yeah, no way it was at 500k HW

I haven't checked their HW sales in a long time.

LiquorandGunFun said:

Its a no brainer.. Japan and xbox go together like cocaine and waffles. its no secret, and makes for petty threads like this, from consumer tribalism.

Do you think that people that do cocaine doesn't eat waffles?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

LiquorandGunFun said:

It would be hard to eat anything numbed up and cant taste it. plus i think it would make you feel sick, if its anything good.   haha

LiquorandGunFun said:
DonFerrari said:

It would be hard to eat anything numbed up and cant taste it. plus i think it would make you feel sick, if its anything good.   haha

Well never done any drugs, and the people that I thought have used cocaine, never done in front of me... so I couldn't tell you if they do eat at that moment.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Is that really an accomplishment?