By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - A single PS4 game outsold all X1 Library in Japan

kirby007 said:

Is it to damagecontrol that it GoW only sold 3.1 m units on a 78 million userbase?

No damage control needed for GoW being the fastest selling PS4 exclusive... but if you think it's bad ok.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
DonFerrari said:

Most of the threads are unnecessary, so what is your point?

If you want to go that route, than no; the entire site is unnecessary. 

But this is just ridiculous. Your post history has become almost nothing but hating on Xbox. This isn't a thread that's needed, not because of requirements but because it's bait for toxicity.

I'm glad you have been keeping tabs on my posts. And also merry that you are taking your time to keep saying the thread is unneded and complain about it being toxic while also doing personnal attacks. Go threat your anger problem.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

I'm glad you have been keeping tabs on my posts. And also merry that you are taking your time to keep saying the thread is unneded and complain about it being toxic while also doing personnal attacks. Go threat your anger problem.

Doing personal attacks? What? Because I brought up your post history? Come on man ... now you're stretching it :/ No need to act like this. I'm just saying this thread is in poor taste. There is quite obviously no personal attack here.

Crazy statistic. Xbox 360 actually did decent in Japan. This gen the ps4 made it pretty irrelevant and the facts you point out further prove it. Sony will be happy.

That's a good software ratio for the X1 actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Whats the point of this? To make a fanwar?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Whats the point of this? To make a fanwar?

Duh?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:
XBO has sold 500k in Japan?

X1 have sold probably around 100k consoles in Japan... 500k is how much software they have sold so far.

I'd like to know how many of those were sold to western expats.  

DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:
XBO has sold 500k in Japan?

X1 have sold probably around 100k consoles in Japan... 500k is how much software they have sold so far.

Oh yeah, no way it was at 500k HW

Yeah, this thread wasn't needed.

Petty has been defined by this OP.

Its a no brainer.. Japan and xbox go together like cocaine and waffles. its no secret, and makes for petty threads like this, from consumer tribalism.