By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

PortisheadBiscuit said:
JSG87 said:
Ia the Neon Switch out of stock?

Yikes, ships in 2-5 weeks? Neon Switch was selling REALLY well this week too, hopefully they get more stock soon. 

Seems while many were waiting for that 1 game system seller, what the switch got was a basket of games combining to present a similar effect. Its either that or word of mouth has got a second wind because the Switch is definitely experiencing a resurgence of sorts at present almost in all markets.

Asides from the UK and Germany, it is doing almost as good as last year on the other European Amazon charts and from my personal experience of the UK market, I can say its retail presence is much improved over last year. It now basically has the same presence as the PS4 and X1 at my local Tesco and only lagging slightly behind at ASDA.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

CA: 5
FR: 2
DE: 6
IT: 8
JP: 1
MX: 3
ES: 1
UK: 2
US: 5

God of War

CA: 1
FR: 1
DE: 21
IT: 2
JP: 9
MX: 2
ES: 2
UK: 1
US: 20

Nintendo Labo - Variety Kit

CA: 32
FR: 5
DE: 35
IT: 11
JP: 3
MX:
ES: 9
UK: 28
US: 25

Nintendo Labo - Robot Kit

CA: 144
FR: 38
DE: 115
IT: 29
JP: 50
MX:
ES: 48
UK: 205
US: 107

Nintendo Switch - Neon Edition

CA: 8
FR: 7
DE: 23
IT: 1
JP: 4
MX: 17
ES: 4
UK: 34
US: 14

Nintendo Switch - Grey Edition

CA: 28
FR: 52
DE: 32
IT: 32
JP: 36
MX: 110
ES: 11
UK: 232
US: 16

PS4 - Highest SKU

CA: 37
FR: 72
DE: 38
IT: 68
JP: 9
MX: 7
ES: 60
UK: 89
US: 55

LABO and God of War having a good battle in the U.S. and Japan. DK and God Of War having a good battle elsewhere.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
LABO and God of War having a good battle in the U.S. and Japan. DK and God Of War having a good battle elsewhere.

When you say good battle what are you meaning? Because I don't think LABO or DK are even close to GOW in terms of sales are they? I have only seen the sales of GOW really so I am not sure. But I know it was killing it everywhere outside of Japan. Are LABO and DK really that close to it? If so then wow they are selling very well then!

Hey does anyone know if we get NPD info today or is it next week?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
peachbuggy said:

When you say good battle what are you meaning? Because I don't think LABO or DK are even close to GOW in terms of sales are they? I have only seen the sales of GOW really so I am not sure. But I know it was killing it everywhere outside of Japan. Are LABO and DK really that close to it? If so then wow they are selling very well then!

I was basically referring to the hourly charts on the different Amazon area websites over the last few days, as shown here.

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Mario is back !

peachbuggy said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I was basically referring to the hourly charts on the different Amazon area websites over the last few days, as shown here.

Ohhhhhhh!!! Okay my bad then I totally understood that wrong. My apologies man.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
peachbuggy said:

Ohhhhhhh!!! Okay my bad then I totally understood that wrong. My apologies man.

np :)

KH 1.5+2.5 is at 76. WOO!!!!

A nice bump for gray Switch there... neon out of stock?