By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Seems even the new NPD tool is hinting at a surge for switch early this month concurrent with a slump for the PS4 during the time range.

Around the Network

Damn, Monster Hunter Switch is a beast in Amazon USA! and DKC TF is still a beast everywhere!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

nero said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Could you include Hyrule Warriors into your comparison? Maybe exchanging Labo Robo Kit which dropped under noteworthy threshold in many countries to keep the post from getting too long.

I was going to actually. Also it'd be great to hear from you how can the rotation of the games be (for example, GoW which was released a few weeks ago to have its known like 3 or 4 weeks post-launch) and which games can be included in the script and how close to the release date.

Quick update:

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition

CA: 13
FR: 12
DE: 35
IT: 391
JP: 395
MX: 9
ES: 26
UK: 7
US: 10

Next time HWDE will be included

Lol, what's your problem, Italy?

By the way, I would not include Japan. The game already came out a few weeks ago!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

PS4 slim finally back in stock... GoW still sold out.

Marth said:
JRPGfan said:

What chart are you looking at? Because GoW has been available just fine the last days.

Its 19th spot atm on the hourly list, and when I click on it, it says "64 copies, new and used" and then you can "order" from 3rd party sellers, or private owners of games selling them through amazon.

Its not amazon itself doing it right? to me I assume that means its "out of stock" on amazon.

I rather buy "new" from amazon themselves, than some random Joe Bob,
that swears its "new" and will ship it too you if you send him money.

Around the Network
Marth said:
JRPGfan said:

What chart are you looking at? Because GoW has been available just fine the last days.

Only from third-party sellers. GoW has been sold out for what, almost a week now it seems? Looks like currently it's being sold by "BuyBrand" market seller.

LipeJJ said:
Monster Hunter Switch be like:

Lmao i love me some good Chanel #1 gifs

Seems like the old fashion MH games aren't dead after all not like some World fans are aggressively telling on Twitter. 

Glad to see DK do so well om critics and sales. It clearly didn't deserve a 83 metacritic and still 86 is a bit low for one of the best 2D platformer of all time if not the best one.

JRPGfan said:
Marth said:

Its 19th spot atm on the hourly list, and when I click on it, it says "64 copies, new and used" and then you can "order" from 3rd party sellers, or private owners of games selling them through amazon.

Its not amazon itself doing it right? to me I assume that means its "out of stock" on amazon.

You're right.  If you look closely at the entries for both the PS4 and GOW, Amazon themselves is eating the cost above MSRP ($5 for GOW, $20 for PS4, both say temporary), that tells me that they are getting their asses handed from pretty much all other retailers who have both in stock at normal prices being shipped by their internal stores.

Train wreck said:
JRPGfan said:

You're right.  If you look closely at the entries for both the PS4 and GOW, Amazon themselves is eating the cost above MSRP ($5 for GOW, $20 for PS4, both say temporary), that tells me that they are getting their asses handed from pretty much all other retailers who have both in stock at normal prices being shipped by their internal stores.

Amazon has that bad relationship with Sony or what? Seems very odd that Amazon eats a bit of the cost? or is that standard procedure when a popular product is readily availible elsewhere but not on their site?

Nice to see Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate doing well.