By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

xMetroid said:
LipeJJ said:
Monster Hunter Switch be like:

Lmao i love me some good Chanel #1 gifs

Seems like the old fashion MH games aren't dead after all not like some World fans are aggressively telling on Twitter. 

Glad to see DK do so well om critics and sales. It clearly didn't deserve a 83 metacritic and still 86 is a bit low for one of the best 2D platformer of all time if not the best one.

The Switch effect is strong with DK. It's unfortunate it couldn't garner the sales when it initially launched on Wii U, but the console had little to no momentum, or even much press considering it was a complete afterthought when the PS4 and Xbone released during the holidays a year prior. Now that the Switch is selling well and gaining a lot of attention (whether it be positive or negative, depending on your perspective), DK is getting as much attention as well as a huge title, despite it being a re-release.

I'm kinda surprised MH Generations Ultimate shot up the rankings as a preorder, considering its an old-school MH. Guess it has the World effect, in which the popularity of MHW allowed the franchise to be front and center in gaming discussions that it never had before despite having great success in the past.

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
LipeJJ said:
Monster Hunter Switch be like:

Seems like the old fashion MH games aren't dead after all not like some World fans are aggressively telling on Twitter. 

Glad to see DK do so well om critics and sales. It clearly didn't deserve a 83 metacritic and still 86 is a bit low for one of the best 2D platformer of all time if not the best one.

Yeah, I don't think traditional MH is dead at all. Wouldn't be surprised if it sells 1m quickly in the west.

(PS: Chanel #1 is just pure gold ).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I'm not interested in the game but some were asking ... Physical version of Minecraft Switch is ready to pre-order on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Minecraft-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07D13QGXM/ref=zg_bs_tab_pd_bsms_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Y3HJ9HZNN73AD9JSRG5W

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

LipeJJ said:
xMetroid said:

Yeah, I don't think traditional MH is dead at all. Wouldn't be surprised if it sells 1m quickly in the west.

(PS: Chanel #1 is just pure gold ).

Yes i think it will do really well in the west cause the 3DS version won't make it here.

Also, the "surprise bitch" gif is iconic and probably my favorite gif of all time.

alejollorente10 said:
I'm not interested in the game but some were asking ... Physical version of Minecraft Switch is ready to pre-order on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Minecraft-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07D13QGXM/ref=zg_bs_tab_pd_bsms_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Y3HJ9HZNN73AD9JSRG5W

Already charting on #54 in the Amazon charts

Around the Network

KH 1.5+2.5 is at 98. NO!!!! Go up!

Rob5VGC said:

Stand strong, brother!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition

CA: 12
FR: 9
DE: 33
IT: 163
MX: 7
ES: 35
UK: 7
US: 10

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

CA: 6
FR: 2
DE: 6
IT: 8
JP: 1
MX: 3
ES: 1
UK: 2
US: 9

God of War

CA: 2
FR: 1
DE: 26
IT: 4
JP: 7
MX: 1
ES: 2
UK: 1
US: 19

Nintendo Labo - Variety Kit

CA: 35
FR: 3
DE: 41
IT: 13
JP: 2
MX:
ES: 7
UK: 38
US: 34

Nintendo Switch - Neon Edition

CA: 27
FR: 12
DE: 23
IT: 1
JP: 4
MX: 34
ES: 3
UK: 53
US: 36

Nintendo Switch - Grey Edition

CA: 25
FR: 87
DE: 32
IT: 70
JP: 40
MX: 70
ES: 13
UK: 192
US: 14

PS4 - Highest SKU

CA: 42
FR: 28
DE: 40
IT: 49
JP: 10
MX: 51
ES: 52
UK: 23
US: 45

PS4slim & GoW both still sold out.... This is beyound silly at this point.

Like does amazon have something against Sony all of a sudden?
Whats up with these horrible stock levels they ve seemingly had for along time now?

LipeJJ said:
Rob5VGC said:

Stand strong, brother!

lol Currently at 96 now. The Amazon gods decided to help a bit.

Keep going up!