By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

CA: 3
FR: 1
DE: 5
IT: 9
JP: 1
MX: 3
ES: 2
UK: 2
US: 4

God of War

CA: 1
FR: 2
DE: 25
IT: 5
JP: 4
MX: 1
ES: 1
UK: 1
US: 21

Nintendo Labo - Variety Kit

CA: 17
FR: 5
DE: 30
IT: 12
JP: 2
MX:
ES: 8
UK: 28
US: 25

Nintendo Labo - Robot Kit

CA: 96
FR: 21
DE: 125
IT: 33
JP: 52
MX:
ES: 44
UK: 252
US: 108

Nintendo Switch - Neon Edition

CA: 12
FR: 7
DE: 29
IT: 1
JP: 8
MX: 17
ES: 4
UK: 25
US: 9

Nintendo Switch - Grey Edition

CA: 40
FR: 54
DE: 31
IT: 19
JP: 35
MX: 85
ES: 16
UK: 248
US: 22

PS4 - Highest SKU

CA: 37
FR: 37
DE: 41
IT: 99
JP: 9
MX: 9
ES: 60
UK: 73
US: 42

Around the Network
Pionner said:
duduspace1 said:

Now I wonder why Swordfish has not asked you to prove  who those people are that hyped up Labo because I sure am not one of them and can take this as a 'passive jab' at me using his line of logic.

I'm not talking about anybody here specifically. It's just something i noticed in general. No, Switch is not doomed.

I know, pardon me. I was only using your post to show why I am surprised at Swordfish's reaponse to my post.

Neither was I talking to anyone in particular.

SWORDF1SH said:
duduspace1 said:

Now I wonder why Swordfish has not asked you to prove  who those people are that hyped up Labo because I sure am not one of them and can take this as a 'passive jab' at me using his line of logic.

And my opinion applies to pioneer. Some people have already questioned what he said and to maybe explain further or provide evidence that this is the thought of more than just a few people. This is the point I'm making. And why would it be a passive jab at you if what pioneer said isn't aimed at a opinion you have? 

Regarding your other post. 

Firstly, It's a problem on these forums. In fact the few that played down Labo sales are probably causing the same issue by making broad statements because a few people thought Labo was going to be massive at launch. It's a vicious circle. 

Secondly, not sure where that's going. I think what I said was ok. You're taken it in the wrong way and I can't really be bothered to argue over it 

Neither do I want to argue unnecesarily. I just found it odd that my post was considered to be trolling when it did not denigrate anyone and was an attempt to put someone's mind at rest in line with what I was seeing about Labo.

SWORDF1SH said:
duduspace1 said:

And my opinion applies to pioneer. Some people have already questioned what he said and to maybe explain further or provide evidence that this is the thought of more than just a few people. This is the point I'm making. And why would it be a passive jab at you if what pioneer said isn't aimed at a opinion you have? 

Firstly, It's a problem on these forums. In fact the few that played down Labo sales are probably causing the same issue by making broad statements because a few people thought Labo was going to be massive at launch. It's a vicious circle. 

Secondly, not sure where that's going. I think what I said was ok. You're taken it in the wrong way and I can't really be bothered to argue over it 

Double post.

duduspace1 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Neither do I want to argue unnecesarily. I just found it odd that my post was considered to be trolling when it did not denigrate anyone and was an attempt to put someone's mind at rest in line with what I was seeing about Labo.

I don't think you're trolling. I didn't say that and I don't think either of you are trolling. My main issue with you is that you tried to put 'somebody's mind at rest' by dismissing what people have to say about Labo sales as being haters just because it a negative opinion. I just find this attitude damaging as much as trolling. 

Around the Network

Labo variety kit not giving up just yet lol

KH 1.5+2.5 is at 74. WOO!!!

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

CA: 4
FR: 2
DE: 6
IT: 8
JP: 1
MX: 3
ES: 1
UK: 2
US: 4

God of War

CA: 1
FR: 1
DE: 23
IT: 2
JP: 6
MX: 2
ES: 2
UK: 1
US: 19

Nintendo Labo - Variety Kit

CA: 37
FR: 5
DE: 36
IT: 12
JP: 2
MX:
ES: 9
UK: 31
US: 22

Nintendo Labo - Robot Kit

CA: 244
FR: 33
DE: 172
IT: 32
JP: 61
MX:
ES: 41
UK: 138
US: 98

Nintendo Switch - Neon Edition

CA: 7
FR: 7
DE: 26
IT: 1
JP: 8
MX: 30
ES: 4
UK: 28
US: 11

Nintendo Switch - Grey Edition

CA: 36
FR: 45
DE: 29
IT: 24
JP: 38
MX: 116
ES: 11
UK: 199
US: 18

PS4 - Highest SKU

CA: 34
FR: 44
DE: 34
IT: 73
JP: 9
MX: 14
ES: 62
UK: 68
US: 52

Ia the Neon Switch out of stock?

JSG87 said:
Ia the Neon Switch out of stock?

Yikes, ships in 2-5 weeks? Neon Switch was selling REALLY well this week too, hopefully they get more stock soon.