By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Millenial Men Now Majority Republican

Lawlight said:
RustyShell said:

I believe this study or poll (Link doesn't work) also found White women overwhelmingly flooding towards the democratic party, did it not. And does this matter as much, us white men are an increasingly smaller part of the population with each passing generation. And how many of these guys are libertarian Republicans. 

The majority of white women voted for the republican party in the last election.

If this is true then it makes sense to me because as far as I know and the people I talk to, most women are not even close in ideology to those crazy sjw feminists. They try to paint themselves as representing a huge majority but it is actually the contrary. Again, something that only the voting booth can show.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:

White men are also tired of companies or even government institutions hiring people over them for diversity reasons despite being more qualified.

I work for a government facility and quotes like this are just factually wrong! White men may feel intimidated because jobs that they solely use to get are now being filled by equally qualified minorities, but unless you were in the hiring room and can point out and prove that this is happening in droves its baseless banter. Im a minority and have never gotten any job over a white male because they needed to fill some quota.  

Seventizz said:
SpokenTruth said:

White privilege, the patriarchy, the gender pay gap, toxic masculinity....

None of these actually exist and are easily debunked.

So you honestly don't believe that white privilege exists?

Remember the recent Starbucks incident where the 2 black men were handcuffed and arrested, now think about the white man that was very consistently asking the cops questions. This is an express example of white privilege as the man had no fear that the cops were going to do anything to him for asking them questions. Yet I can pull up many videos where minorities are treated horrendously for asking very civil questions. 

Just today I was watching the news about a white male nurse that didn't want to leave the hospital room where his mother was being treated. The hospital called the cops and the male nurse was actually resisting arrest and swinging at the cop, all they did was tazed him. Had that of been a black man he would be dead!  

As some have already noted, the percent of white men supporting the GOP should not be a priority to them. The reason is because the makeup of white male as a total of the electorate is shrinking and will continue to do so. Therefore, in order to build a coalition that can survive the future, they need to attract everyone else in higher frequency. They can do this and the will have to

Ck1x said:
Seventizz said:

None of these actually exist and are easily debunked.

So you honestly don't believe that white privilege exists?

Remember the recent Starbucks incident where the 2 black men were handcuffed and arrested, now think about the white man that was very consistently asking the cops questions. This is an express example of white privilege as the man had no fear that the cops were going to do anything to him for asking them questions. Yet I can pull up many videos where minorities are treated horrendously for asking very civil questions. 

Just today I was watching the news about a white male nurse that didn't want to leave the hospital room where his mother was being treated. The hospital called the cops and the male nurse was actually resisting arrest and swinging at the cop, all they did was tazed him. Had that of been a black man he would be dead!  

The counter person at the Starbucks was not white, she was asian, and the men in question weren’t paying customers and got loud.  I’m sure two white men in a similar situation would be subject to similar treatment.  Your second scenario is too ridiculous to pay mind to so I won’t even bother.

Around the Network
Seventizz said:

The counter person at the Starbucks was not white, she was asian, and the men in question weren’t paying customers and got loud.  I’m sure two white men in a similar situation would be subject to similar treatment.  Your second scenario is too ridiculous to pay mind to so I won’t even bother.

The men felt like they were being targeted and they were.  They said they were waiting for someone and they were.  If it happened to white people they would probably have the same reaction.  No one likes being marginalized.  You have the right to show up before someone and wait for them. Even if you are black.  Please don't make this about them.  Like they were in the wrong.  The fact that it was an Asian lady (the 'A' is capitalized) means that everyone fears us.  From my experience it is true. It is stupid and it needs to stop. Thats the real lesson here.  We need to stop being afraid of each other.  (I work across the street from the Starbucks in question so please don't pretend that you know more about Philadelphia than I do).  When we feel like we are being mistreated, we speak up.  Everyone should.   

Well since they don't know what it's like to be poor they will be Republicans.

"when you are white you don't know what its like to be poor"

https://youtu.be/z6IlGoeDIUQ?t=39

You know what?
Americans are too split up.
You shouldn't.
You weaken yourselves and your enemies take advantage of that of that division.
You think there is one absolute right party? Both of your main sides have good and bad reasons. And you probably have third options but you have too much dominance of the main binary choices on politics.
Don't be binary on your thought.
They are both parties that seek power to the hands of some not good and other better people.

SJW, Feminism, Black Lives Matters, White Man Aversion, Politically Correctness, Gun Rights, Iran, deplorables, Comey, China bla bla.

All those issues need a honest, respectful and truthful debate between all sides. So you get a balance.
You need to talk between yourselves. And more with your supposed enemies.
And not just make fun of them. Or moralize them.

That does not seem to happen. There is public shaming and ridicularizing on both sides.
There are internet american videos of feminist snowflakes and there are internet american videos of anti-feminist snowflakes.
I like you have marketing words for everything like triggering, triple down, etc. On your politics debate. It is showbusiness working.
Look to your side and start building points of consensus and don't just tell that the other side is delusional. That is not true and will not move you forward, will leave you halted. Nobody is 100% right and nobody is 100% wrong.

And there are reasonable and correct arguments on both sides. Being 100% conservative or being 100% liberal is not the way to go. Probably there are good points on both sides. And bad points. That should be your discussions. Pointing the bad and the goods on BOTH sides, not just ONE side.
That I think is your mistake.
Maybe Im being too arrogant or simplistic but as an outsider that watches the american politics news both on cnn and fox news (not only but as an example of polarization), for me it seems you have two countries in one! This is what I think at least. Maybe Im wrong..

Can you each one of you point bad ideas/postures on the democratic AND the republican side and then do the same thing for the good ideas/postures on both sides?

And trying to be impartial while doing that?
That is a hard exercise for you to do it seems to me.

Cheers to all.

Millenial men are stupid.

When you pass a decade demonizing the white male, that is certainly a likely outcome...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."