By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors Ships 1 Million Units WW (NS + 3DS)

Source

Great news, really happy to hear this. Hopefully this means more content later on down the line, be it DLC or a sequel, and perhaps even encouraging Nintendo to pursue other Fire Emblem spinoffs (like that FE fighting game I've been wanting for a while).

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:

Source

Great news, really happy to hear this. Hopefully this means more content later on down the line, be it DLC or a sequel, and perhaps even encouraging Nintendo to pursue other Fire Emblem spinoffs (like that FE fighting game I've been wanting for a while).

It was a fun game, wish it had a bit more characters from other universes, but congrats on the success. 

Great news, I wonder what are the numbers for each platform.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Radiant DLC please!!!

Anyways, great news. Honestly I enjoyed the game, just wish the roster was expanded.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Radiant DLC please!!!

Anyways, great news. Honestly I enjoyed the game, just wish the roster was expanded.

Tellius DLC is a great idea, especially since the games already have fortress-y maps to knock off (from RD alone - the assault on Nervassa at the end of Part I, Elincia's Gambit, Oliver's Mansion, basically the entire Endgame), as well as giant set-piece battles.

I hope that 1 million units was enough to convince IS that a real-time-strategy Fire Emblem might work, too.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

I meant to buy, but haven't yet. It is better then hyrule warriors or at least similar in quality...?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Interesting enough, it has done better than Dynasty Warriors 9, which is surprising (Given the franchise) and not surprising (Given the actual game).

Still need to buy this game...

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
I meant to buy, but haven't yet. It is better then hyrule warriors or at least similar in quality...?

I personally think it's better than HW, yes. There's a few new elements (swapping between characters, weapon triangle, giving orders on the fly to NPCs) that make the combat smoother and remove some of the more tedious elements from HW.

Very good numbers. Way better than HW imo so deserved.