By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors Ships 1 Million Units WW (NS + 3DS)

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
I meant to buy, but haven't yet. It is better then hyrule warriors or at least similar in quality...?

Far better, IMO.
In HW, you frequently have to stop what you are doing and go to a keep in the other side of the map to not lose the battle.

In FEW, you have can send a character to there, give order to do the things. Or send him to there and control him.

You can play with lots of characters in a single match, helps a lot and increase of variety in a match. The pair up mechanic let you use other character to attack (and due to the weapon triangle mechanic, you can break the defense of an enemy the character you controlling can), and also defend for you, or even combing the specials.

Also, you can level up lots of players in a single match, that helps a lot grinding(the grinding in HW was tedious compared to FEW).

Also, there is an option to only play with strategy, kinda like in normal fire emblem. Also we have classes upgrade, that not only make you character stronger, but increase the habilities tree.

The problem is that I got used to FEW and I cant go back to HW. lol

But I see some missed oportinities: kinda of limited the characters to few FE games, and only a weapon per character(even if is a character of a class that uses multiple weapons). Also, no big bosses like in HW, no items like bombs, hookshot.

Around the Network

That's good to hear. I just hope this means we can get a sequel with the Tellius games as a focus, as well as other FE games aside from Awakening and Fates, like with Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread