By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Detroit become human demo impression.

The demo is finnaly out and iam wonderinf what people think about it.

First thing i saw is how incredible the game looks.

Goodvoice acting and the setting is super interesting.

Also there is a huge amount of potential outcomes.

This could be the best one yet,but not sure if i want to get it for full price.

Since i still need to fully beat. God of war and yakuza6

Last edited by xl-klaudkil - on 24 April 2018

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

been a day one purchase for me since playing it at PSX

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I didn't bother downloading the demo as I know I'll be buying it day one anyway.

I'll be trying it out on the weekend, but thanks for the additional dose of hype

just finished the demo, saved the hostage. YAY!! But to my surprise, i assumed that it will be difficult for me to understand the gameplay mechanics as I didn't had a really good experience with Beyond two souls. Well this demo did its job went from discount bin to day one purchase..now where is that metacritics prediction thread

Around the Network
taus90 said:
just finished the demo, saved the hostage. YAY!! But to my surprise, i assumed that it will be difficult for me to understand the gameplay mechanics as I didn't had a really good experience with Beyond two souls. Well this demo did its job went from discount bin to day one purchase..now where is that metacritics prediction thread

Still not 100% sure but if it sits at around 8.5-9 i prokb will get it day one 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Pretty intense demo, really liked what i played. Already had it pre-ordered and this demo reaffirmed that decision

love it! The next Masterpiece after God of War and Yakuza 6. Day 1 !!

I downloaded the demo but knowing myself I have no idea when I will actually try it...

Saved the girl...but at what price?

Had a hard time getting invested since it was just a demo. I'll be more engaged in the actual game. Technically impressive but the novelty of this type of game may finally be wearing thin on me.