By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Labo Reviews

This is so weird. OpenCritic has only put 1 of those reviews on their site. Metacritic hasn't put any.

B O I

Around the Network

Well, let's see if there are more to follow

Amazing news so far!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

well, best buy have already shipped mine. if i receive it friday, i will give you a first impression tomorrow...

LuccaCardoso1 said:
This is so weird. OpenCritic has only put 1 of those reviews on their site. Metacritic hasn't put any.

I'm not sure you can put a regular score on it so it's not that surprising. Scores are more for the core gamer crowd.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Interesting reviews thus far. My cousin is buying it for his kid, so im going to use that as an excuse to go ''hang out with him'' so i can play labo

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I finally broke and bought Labo after much pleading from my daughter. So far so good, we bonded whilst building the 2 RC cars and spent a good 2 hours messing about with them. My daughter enjoyed the building as much as the playing and it was nice to see her decorating them with stickers and colouring showing her artistic side. Going to do the fishing rod next. All in all its a pleasing experience thus far.

My daughter loves her Labo stuff, but are we really going to cherry pick reviews? Metacritic is currently sitting at 77 for the Variety 01 set, which seems high when you're being honest and not scoring it based on the gimmick and instead off of the quality of the games.

Let's be real: this is an arts and crafts project followed by a kids' toy. I've enjoyed building the House and Piano so far, but the game aspect is... Well. Boring and shallow.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Meh. Kids are too busy playing Fortnite these days to bother with some weird cardboard pieces.

Fail.