By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SEGA Ages could expand with Saturn and Dreamcast games in the future

Zomg, please bring Sonic Adventure 1 or 2. Also, HotD 2 with the Switch's grip/motion controls would be awesome!

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

I didn't know this game.

it looks great.

"Yarimasuwane"

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 16 April 2018

I hope this is the chance to show sega people still want games like shining force and other classics to continue, especially if they rerelease saturn games.

I'm glad to hear they might release some of their games from other systems. I love the Mega Drive but it's about all they ever release. Hopefully they will have these on PS4, Xbox One and PC too.

Never really understood why SEGA hasn’t ported shining force 3 to other consoles. They have enough fan petitions to know there is obviously a market for it...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Never really understood why SEGA hasn’t ported shining force 3 to other consoles. They have enough fan petitions to know there is obviously a market for it...

I've never really understood it either, especially when a place like shining force central have existed for years, and cultivated a smallish but loyal fanbase.

Chris Hu said:
Cloudman said:
Power Stone 2.

Make it happen.

PLEEEASE.

Also, make a Power Stone 3 pls xD

That would be up to Capcom.  If they bring back Power Stone then they should also make another Rival Schools game.

Yeah, I realized that later after I made that comment, which bummed me out... I just really want to see Power Stone return again. Dx Also, Rival Schools was a pretty sweet game as well.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wyrdness said:
burninmylight said:

Not to mention that PD1 has seen an updated Sega Ages release on PS2 and was included in PD Orta on the original Xbox. It can happen.

PD1 is not Saga.

My bad. Got them mixed up in my head for a moment there. :p