What is it?

New dedicated handheld 3 13.64%

New way to utilize multiple Switches 10 45.45%

Nothing. It's just a patent. 9 40.91%

Total:22

i have enough with one screen

Around the Network
twintail said:
Looks like an incredibly useless feature.

That literally made me laugh out loud.

Could be for a new party game. 1-2-Switch sold so well and probably made so much profit they'd be crazy not to make another one in the same vein.

Last edited by Green098 - on 15 April 2018

Green098 said:
Could be for a new party game. 1-2-Switch sold so well and probably made so much profit they'd be crazy not to make another one in the same vain.

But you're not allowed to say that out loud around here. Forum dwellers hate 1-2 Switch.

yes this is probably just to patent an idea they had. Likely never to see the light of day. At most, if it can be done with existing switch hardware, it'd just be utilized for a party game. No real use case beyond that.

Around the Network

As interesting as it seems, it looks very complicated to do in real life.

But maybe it has nothing to do with consoles and is come kind of booth or arcade stand for that amusement park they're building with Universal Studios.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Darwinianevolution said:
twintail said:
Looks like an incredibly useless feature.

It could potentially solve the lack of dualscreen, but few people would buy a new system (or even a new version) for VC.

I think a second screen app akin to the Playstation app would be better suited for that.  Not ideal, but at least everyone would have it.

This looks like it would be gimmicky at best as an add on, and a complicated cash grab at best for VC.  Though final products often differ greatly from the original patent, so we will see.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

neat idea

now i need to find 149 other switch users to build a virtual woman out of 150 screens lol.

This is sending chills down my spine. I predicted this years ago....I even said something about it to someone here a few weeks ago. If I had access to my pc I could show everyone a concept image I drew in ms paint with S. Miyamoto's photo cut and pasted to it as a mock up.

I've made some pretty good predictions in the past but this takes the cake because it's almost identical to what I saw. 

Last edited by SuperRetroTurbo - on 15 April 2018

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

For anyone who knows about pcs and technical things I have a question. Is there a way to prove a documents date of origin? If I could show you guys the pic I made (very similar to these patents) back in...I want to say 2011... it would be pretty cool. I would really like to show this one off.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?