By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles 1 coming to Nintendo Switch

That is awesome! They finally added VC2 to the PSN Vita shop as well. Now I just hope VC3 makes its way on there as well, as I would love to play those before I get my hands on VC4.

But yeah VC one was awesome and anyone who has not played it yet, thats likes strategy games, needs to play it at least once.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Gammalad said:
JRPGfan said:
this game is on everything.... jeez.

psp/psvita/ps3/ps4/windows/iOS/Android/Xbox One... and now also Switch.

The first Valkryia Chronicles is only on PS3, PS4 and Steam atm....where are these other versions at?

VC2 and VC3 are both PSP games.  VC2 was recently added to the digital store on the VITA, but VC3 is still only available in physical form on PSP.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

imma need this physical and also on Xbox. But it's a good start Sega

Shiken said:
Gammalad said:

The first Valkryia Chronicles is only on PS3, PS4 and Steam atm....where are these other versions at?

VC2 and VC3 are both PSP games.  VC2 was recently added to the digital store on the VITA, but VC3 is still only available in physical form on PSP.

Ya but this is specifically about VC1

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Give me a physical release for the west and I'll buy it for the third time even if I never buy a Switch. My favourite JRPG for home console on the 7th gen.

Around the Network

My first PS3 game, and a great one at that. Good on SEGA/Nintendo - too bad no physical release though.

The more people who play this game, the better.  One of my favorite games and a release that deserves support, not just for its own sake, but to show that unique games like this can achieve success.

Darwinianevolution said:

Nice. I hope they keep gyro aiming for the shooting.

... huh?

I wonder if the discount works if you buy Valkyria Chronicles 4 physically.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

pokoko said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Nice. I hope they keep gyro aiming for the shooting.

... huh?

I briefly played the PC version with a controller and aiming was a hustle with a controller. Gyro would be great for aiming.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

One of the best games of last generation, so I hope y'all pick it up if you get the chance.