By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles 1 coming to Nintendo Switch

The first Valkyria Chronicles is heading to Switch, SEGA announced at SEGA Fes 2018 today. In Japan, it will be released as “Valkyria Chronicles for Nintendo Switch” this fall via the eShop.

The first Valkyria Chronicles on Switch will include previously-released DLC. Also, those who purchase Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be able to pick up the newly-announced first title for 500 yen.

Speaking of Valkyria Chronicles 4, the title will now arrive this fall in Japan as opposed to summer. The change will not have an impact on the western launch as it was already scheduled for fall in North America and Europe.

https://nintendoeverything.com/valkyria-chronicles-1-coming-to-switch/

Last edited by Green098 - on 15 April 2018

Around the Network

Nice, will definitely pick this up.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Awesome! Will check it out if it comes to the west!

An amazing game on the PS3. If you haven't played it, and does come to the West, do pick it up. Especially if it's a steal with 4+1 combo.

Considering it's regarded as the best in the series this is great news !

Around the Network

I never the played the series. I do like RPG/Strategy games like this. This may be a good start of the series.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

this game is on everything.... jeez.

psp/psvita/ps3/ps4/windows/iOS/Android/Xbox One... and now also Switch.

*edit: PS3/PS4/Switch/windows

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 15 April 2018

Nice. I hope they keep gyro aiming for the shooting.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Yuck eshop only? Pass.

Is the price for the game really 1990 yen, with a discount to 500 yen if VC4 is purchased as well?

So can we assume that this remaster won't cost $60 standalone?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3