By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation planed to build another game studio in San Diego, CA

What do you think guys ?

Yes SONY is rocking this gen 15 55.56%

I want to joint this new Studio 3 11.11%

SONY is GOD 1 3.70%

SONY win this generation 4 14.81%

I dont have time for this... 4 14.81%

Total:27
GOWTLOZ said:
twintail said:

Infamous 2 Good ending + Second Son Evil ending = Infamous 3.

Nah I'd rather have them continue from 2's evil ending which they wanted to do. Its more interesting and because they wanted to do it they'd be more interested in making that themselves which would make it a better game.

think-man said:
I'd like another Japanese studio tbh.

So they take 5 to 11 years to make a game that doesn't sell and gets mixed reception?

No, because I enjoy their games more.

Around the Network
think-man said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Nah I'd rather have them continue from 2's evil ending which they wanted to do. Its more interesting and because they wanted to do it they'd be more interested in making that themselves which would make it a better game.

So they take 5 to 11 years to make a game that doesn't sell and gets mixed reception?

What does the nationality of a dev have to do with the quality of their games? Unless you want JRPG's then I see your point.

GOWTLOZ said:
think-man said:

What does the nationality of a dev have to do with the quality of their games? Unless you want JRPG's then I see your point.

Has a lot actually, I find games made from Japanese developers are more quirky and take themselves less seriously. 

think-man said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Has a lot actually, I find games made from Japanese developers are more quirky and take themselves less seriously. 

There are many Western games that are quirky too, they just don't get the spotlight. You should look to some of the AA games.

GOWTLOZ said:
think-man said:

There are many Western games that are quirky too, they just don't get the spotlight. You should look to some of the AA games.

I play those as well, lot's of the indie games I enjoy because of that reason as well. 

Around the Network
think-man said:
GOWTLOZ said:

I play those as well, lot's of the indie games I enjoy because of that reason as well. 

Great! Speaking of quirky you might want to play the Devil May Cry games. They just released the HD Collection on PS4 with 1, 2 and 3 and PS4 has Devil May Cry 4. The gameplay is top notch and the characters and the story is very light hearted in 3 and 4.

GOWTLOZ said:
think-man said:

Great! Speaking of quirky you might want to play the Devil May Cry games. They just released the HD Collection on PS4 with 1, 2 and 3 and PS4 has Devil May Cry 4. The gameplay is top notch and the characters and the story is very light hearted in 3 and 4.

Hahaha, I've played them all :P I really liked the latest one even though it was met with fan backlash.

think-man said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Hahaha, I've played them all :P I really liked the latest one even though it was met with fan backlash.

Yeah DMC DMC has got fantastic gameplay and modernises the series in many of the right ways. Too bad it mocks the old Dante and has absolutely horrendous writing which is why it gets so much hate. I still like the game, the combat and platforming are so good.

think-man said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Also its the fault of gamers, gravity rush remaster and gr2 where incredible good games,yet people didnt support it.

Even thou tbh gravity rush 2 should have been 40 at launch.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil