By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 launch July 24 in NA and EU, and July 26 in Japan

Well, I guess that's the best way to delve into the series then. I guess I'll try to get bot Legacy and X collections down the line so I can finally try these games out properly.

Around the Network

Nice. We'll get all Mega Man X games on Switch. :)

Vader: Even the poopy ones. (X6 and X7)

JonTron: Not the poopy ones!!

Here is the English version of the trailer. July 24th in the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usis7p46Vxs

Update: Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 launch July 24 in North America and Europe

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

nice..now bring on the battlenetwork collection!!

Around the Network

July is so damn packed with games.These damn companies could have spread them out a bit...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I only played 1 of these titles so might be day 1 for me, depends on whether I love Octopath Traveler or not.

Any word on option for Japanese audio?
If not I'll pick up the Jp version. But I will be getting this.

"On Switch, it will include a cartridge for Mega Man X Legacy Collection and a digital download voucher for Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2."

*sigh*

Ultrashroomz said:
"On Switch, it will include a cartridge for Mega Man X Legacy Collection and a digital download voucher for Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2."

*sigh*

It's strange that the Mega Man X series is split up into two collections to begin with. Capcom has no idea how to put a compelling product together.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments