By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 launch July 24 in NA and EU, and July 26 in Japan

I've never played any of the Mega Man X games, so might have to pick these up at some point... although I still don't even have the original legacy collections, mainly because the physical releases never came to EU and I don't want to import them, so I've been waiting for them to go on sale on PSN, but either that never happens, or I keep missing them, lol.

Around the Network

i shall be getting this too

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Just glad to play x6 again (even though it's not that great) and tackle x7.

Bristow9091 said:
I've never played any of the Mega Man X games, so might have to pick these up at some point... although I still don't even have the original legacy collections, mainly because the physical releases never came to EU and I don't want to import them, so I've been waiting for them to go on sale on PSN, but either that never happens, or I keep missing them, lol.

Let me just give you a heads up; Mega Man X 1-5 and 8 are regarded as good, while X6 and X7 are regarded are bad.

CaptainExplosion said:
Bristow9091 said:

Let me just give you a heads up; Mega Man X 1-5 and 8 are regarded as good, while X6 and X7 are regarded are bad.

Yeah I've heard X7 was the worst one, I guess I'll find out when/if I play it, lol. 

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Yeah I've heard X7 was the worst one, I guess I'll find out when/if I play it, lol. 

Well get ready to hear that stupid aiming reticle sound all the time!! =P

It's time fore some classics ....

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOR ?!!!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Now with former Power Ranger Johnny Young Bosch (That's right, Ichigo started as a Power Ranger! :D)

CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

Now with former Power Ranger Johnny Young Bosch (That's right, Ichigo started as a Power Ranger! :D)

*clap* *clap* *clap*

That was impressive !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

twintail said:
melbye said:
So will the Switch-versions actually be true physical versions this time

Yes

Pinkie_pie said:
Probably physical for collection 1 and download for collection 2

and yes.

End of the trailer says that each title can be bought separately physically. But for the double pack, the PS4 version has a 2nd disc, and the Switch version is a cart and download file.

I think the japanese release is getting two carts though.