By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Updated Forum Rules - EVERYBODY PLEASE READ

Interesting....looks like have to delete the leo-J quote from my sig....but it was soooog good. Well I'll just hide it away for now....until he comes back!

The multiple account rule has always been in effect, Grandmas..., I mean Riot. Some have just managed to not be taken to task yet. Others like Kirby get the stick in 2.35 seconds....or 7 posts....whichever comes first.

I think the most significant change to the rules is that there will be no more fail threads allowed. And fewer fail threads means fewer cat threads. Metosoto will be so sad.

Around the Network

Is my sig short enough. Ill check now. Edit: Hmmmmm not quite. Edit 2: YAY, Its Perfect.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Not mine :) I think my picture is nice and simple too! :p

quigontcb said:
tombi123 said:
Just checking if my sig is alright.

Ban bets aren't allowed. Not saying it in relation to whether your sig is acceptable or not, just letting you know.

That bet was made a long time ago. We will change the punishment.

Signatures. Signatures will be no longer than to the end of the time stamp in a single line post.

How long is that?

If I post one line my sig will not pass my time stamp....If post more than one lines my sig will pass the time stamp =p.

Around the Network

For anyone who is seeing extra space after your sig....hit Shift/Delete in the profile editor to remove them. I can't for the life of my understand why this is the default setting, but then I really don't know anything about web design....so there is that.

Good updates.....The thread title rule will still probably be broken by people, but nice none the less...

super_etecoon said:
Interesting....looks like have to delete the leo-J quote from my sig....but it was soooog good. Well I'll just hide it away for now....until he comes back!

The multiple account rule has always been in effect, Grandmas..., I mean Riot. Some have just managed to not be taken to task yet. Others like Kirby get the stick in 2.35 seconds....or 7 posts....whichever comes first.

I think the most significant change to the rules is that there will be no more fail threads allowed. And fewer fail threads means fewer cat threads. Metosoto will be so sad.

I want both my accounts. As long as I get to keep mines, I don't care about Kirby or whoever else.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I see a lot of people who are breaking the sig length rule (in this thread, at least supermariogalaxy is breaking it by far).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
I see a lot of people who are breaking the sig length rule (in this thread, at least supermariogalaxy is breaking it by far).

It's a half-assed rule. The clock never stays in the same place, so there's no set standard.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!