By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Updated Forum Rules - EVERYBODY PLEASE READ

Great, but no one respects rule number 1. Even the mods create threads with misleading titles: "How did I..." "What I think about..." Anyone remember..."

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I don't like the multi account rule that much.

Everything else is ok.

Why would you want multi-accounts? What's the rule you don't that much?

There is the possibility of multiple "console" personality disorder that some people may have.

sounds fair enough. by the way ioi, I like the filter option in the hot topics a lot...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Seems good. (just checking the sig size)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Thax for the info ioi.

Around the Network

STOF!!!!!!!!!

Read this:

but respect the beliefs and opinions of others.

=p Hah..

konnichiwa said:

STOF!!!!!!!!!

Read this:

=p Hah..

You're going to end up as the next Weezy at this rate.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

[Rule 1] - I mostly agree, except with the part about having a hook. I agree, don't be deceptive, but there have been a number of times I've checked a thread and posted in it, when I wouldn't have even looked at it without the hook.

[Rule 2] - I agree that we should avoid thread duplication, but to tell us we have to search through the various forums, for every thread we want to make is damn tedious. If you want to make this a rule, then you should at least have a search function set up that only searches for threads on the first page of each forum section.

[Rule 3] - The signature one, I agree with completely. That's actually the rule I set up for myself from the very start. However, the automatic blank space between lines is irritating.

[Rule 4] - There's a lot of stuff in point 4 that I just find WAAAAY too restrictive though. Most of those really shouldn't be rules, but guidelines. Much of the stuff mentioned under rule 4 would restrict posts that help keep this site fun and personal.
However if rules aren't enforced properly, they aren't respected, which is why I feel it necessary for guidelines to be differentiated from rules; when something is completely forbidden, it's a rule, but it's a guideline when it can be allowed unless it's causing problems.

[Rule 5 - 10] - this stuff is all standard and I agree with.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

My link's borderline I think. Let me czech here...  EDIT: IT'S SAFE!

Riot Of The Blood said:
konnichiwa said:

STOF!!!!!!!!!

Read this:

=p Hah..

You're going to end up as the next Weezy at this rate.

If stof don't likes it, he has to complain at ioi.

Will we see some European mods soon ioi?  We NEED them :).