By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Updated Forum Rules - EVERYBODY PLEASE READ

NJ5 said:
I see a lot of people who are breaking the sig length rule (in this thread, at least supermariogalaxy is breaking it by far).

I know, I have to shorten it, I can't right now though, I'm on the Wii... EDIT: WAIIIIITTTTT!!! Well, right now, the time thing is just below the first line in my sig, I have to shorten it to one line??? EDIT AGAIN: Now the time thing is ABOVE my sig in this post, what should I do?

Around the Network

Number 5 is great but i'll miss reading sigs that quote something idiotic said by another user an all those beautiful Fail pics in threads deserving of it. Oh well.

sig check.

Riot Of The Blood said:
NJ5 said:
I see a lot of people who are breaking the sig length rule (in this thread, at least supermariogalaxy is breaking it by far).

It's a half-assed rule. The clock never stays in the same place, so there's no set standard.

I don't get your point. I just saw all the posts in this thread and the date/time is always preceded by a single blank line.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
NJ5 said:

It's a half-assed rule. The clock never stays in the same place, so there's no set standard.

I don't get your point. I just saw all the posts in this thread and the date/time is always preceded by a single blank line.

From what I understand, right now, your sig is breaking the rules. The clock is supposed to be where your sigs stops, but you text is past it. However, in some posts, you sig is perfectly fine.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:

From what I understand, right now, your sig is breaking the rules. The clock is supposed to be where your sigs stops, but you text is past it. However, in some posts, you sig is perfectly fine.

Oh, you misunderstood the rule. On a big post, the date/time will always be far from the end of the post. The rule can only be tested with a single line post (which is why many people have posted a short line here to check their sigs).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Good balance, and I like the fact that it clearly states where the boundaries are.

I think multiple accunts should be allowed :). IT allows people to roleplay different personalities.

Ok, people...the sig rule is based upon when you have posted one line....and nothing more. If your post contains thirty lines then of course your sig will show up below the time stamp...

It's probably the best/ most simple guideline to the updated rules....and certainly the easiest to adhere to.

Soriku isn't going to like the new sig length rule, methinks... But overall I don't see any problem with these policy changes. None of them strike me as overboard, uncalled-for, or out of hand.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.