By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mashable Edited Youtube Shooter To Look White?

Media

Should report facts. 6 75.00%

Should be allowed to lie. 1 12.50%

Doesn't bother me. 0 0%

Comments/indifferent.... 1 12.50%

Total:8
thismeintiel said:
MasterThief said:

media making lies for clicks. is that new? this isn't a race issue. this is the issue that the media will probably bullshit to get clicks 

Well, I've never witnessed the media changing someone's race to anything but white, so I would say that, yes, this has to do with race. It has to do with pushing their agenda, creating division. When's the last time there was a media hysteria over a black cop shooting a white man? Don't think I have ever witnessed that, either, in my nearly 34 years on this planet. 

I feel like its much easier to ignore fake and contrived attacks against "your race" than real ones. like getting shot for no reason or getting thrown in jail while being innocent.  I think every "white" person would rather have media make fake news about them then be treated like black people by law enforcement. 

Around the Network
MasterThief said:
thismeintiel said:

Well, I've never witnessed the media changing someone's race to anything but white, so I would say that, yes, this has to do with race. It has to do with pushing their agenda, creating division. When's the last time there was a media hysteria over a black cop shooting a white man? Don't think I have ever witnessed that, either, in my nearly 34 years on this planet. 

I feel like its much easier to ignore fake and contrived attacks against "your race" than real ones. like getting shot for no reason or getting thrown in jail while being innocent.  I think every "white" person would rather have media make fake news about them then be treated like black people by law enforcement. 

LOL, sure. Blacks aren't committing any crimes. They're just shot or jailed for absolutely no reason. But, I'm sure when it happens to whites, it's always justified. 

I've probably seen a dozen different pictures of the chick on half a dozen different websites and this thread sounds like a god damn conspiracy theory. The girl looks white, no ifs ands or buts about it maybe at most you can argue she's like half Israeli or something like that but she looks white in all of her pictures. I typically avoid threads like this but I really couldn't ignore this level of bs 

Last edited by collint0101 - on 06 April 2018

thismeintiel said:
MasterThief said:

LOL, sure. Blacks aren't committing any crimes. They're just shot or jailed for absolutely no reason. But, I'm sure when it happens to whites, it's always justified. 

and there it is. this is where the conversation end. and those media are predominantly white. so there you go . fight among each other 

What does being white have to do with it? She’s not American. With a name like nasim aghdam, she’s probably from a terriost country from the Middle East. Probably supported isis at that.

Around the Network
MasterThief said:
thismeintiel said:

Everything you just said is a lie or misinformation.

In general, they commit more violent crime so it makes sense they have more interactions with police. Most of the police shootings are justified. Cops are no where near a threat to blacks to legitimise BLM rhetoric. All of it is verifiable with factual statistics and not "because we said so".

I think I was more shocked that it was a woman than anything else.

Err, aren't Persians white? Anyway, that guy's videos are damage controlling right-wing propaganda for clicks. Hard to point out agenda when you're using agenda.

FYI: People from the Middle East and North Africa are considered "white" according to the US Census.

Just keep that in mind.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

UltimateGamer1982 said:
What does being white have to do with it? She’s not American. With a name like nasim aghdam, she’s probably from a terriost country from the Middle East. Probably supported isis at that.

Yes, the isis supporting country of Iran!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---