By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mashable Edited Youtube Shooter To Look White?

Media

Should report facts. 6 75.00%

Should be allowed to lie. 1 12.50%

Doesn't bother me. 0 0%

Comments/indifferent.... 1 12.50%

Total:8

I put should be allowed to lie. Otherwise they could never be able to quote Trump's tweets. 

I'm joking please don't hurt me.

Around the Network

White people are fair game. It's the only form of discrimination called a privilege.

What are you talking about, Her skin color is white, google pictures of her. Her skins a lot whiter than your blond haired avatar for example
Seems like Tim Pool is guilty of spreading fake news

Picture was taken from her instagram account.  Mashable did not edit it.

am not sure what does "look white" have to do with being "white". since you can find white people that are much darker than pale ones. there are hispanic people that are more pale than white people. I mean her name is a giveaway that she isn't from european descent. 

just a shit hole youtuber that takes extreme sides to get the maniacs to support him on patreon. more news at 13

also as farm as am concerned. race is not an issue in this case, you look at place of birth and where that person spent their life growing up. are you going to blame the persian race because a nutty lady that was born and grew up in america shot multiple people without anything having to do with them?

if you shoot someone. its your fault. not anybody else's.   the average human doesn't really think that much tho am not surprised topics like this are even discussed. 

Around the Network

No different then when ABC or CNN (can't remember which) edited the George Zimmerman 911 call to make him seem racist for instantly saying Trayvon was black, when in fact the 911 operator asked him to describe the person's race. And most media outlets refused to run anything but Trayvon's old pictures of him as a little boy, leading many to believe a small 12 year old is who got shot. Or Time ran the "hands up, don't shoot" cover after the Michael Brown shooting, when that never happened.

If the facts don't support your narrative, change the facts. You can always issue a correction later that only a fraction of people who saw the original article will see.

thismeintiel said:

No different then when ABC or CNN (can't remember which) edited the George Zimmerman 911 call to make him seem racist for instantly saying Trayvon was black, when in fact the 911 operator asked him to describe the person's race. And most media outlets refused to run anything but Trayvon's old pictures of him as a little boy, leading many to believe a small 12 year old is who got shot. Or Time ran the "hands up, don't shoot" cover after the Michael Brown shooting, when that never happened.

If the facts don't support your narrative, change the facts. You can always issue a correction later that only a fraction of people who saw the original article will see.

but he is and was a racist also a criminal. 

MasterThief said:
thismeintiel said:

He committed crimes later, but there is no proof that he was a racist. 

thismeintiel said:
MasterThief said:

media making lies for clicks. is that new? this isn't a race issue. this is the issue that the media will probably bullshit to get clicks 

MasterThief said:
thismeintiel said:

media making lies for clicks. is that new? this isn't a race issue. this is the issue that the media will probably bullshit to get clicks 

Well, I've never witnessed the media changing someone's race to anything but white, so I would say that, yes, this has to do with race. It has to do with pushing their agenda, creating division. When's the last time there was a media hysteria over a black cop shooting a white man? Don't think I have ever witnessed that, either, in my nearly 34 years on this planet.