By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Divinity: Original Sin II coming to PS4 and Xbox One in August

Divinity: Original Sin II is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One both physically and digitally in August in the Americas and Europe, publisher Bandai Namco and developer Larian Studios announced.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqkFIqpSSqg

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Highly recommend it for fans of pen and paper RPGs. Great to play with friends.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It's such a great game, I prefer it on PC though, the PS4 controller feels restrictive.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I started this one on PC last week! And I checked if there was any news about a console version... Too bad since my laptop has some lags, especially when the game saves. I'm on the second island, not sure if it would be worth it to play other games and wait for August ^^"

Really interesting game so far, I love the fight mechanics.

Awesome. Been waiting on the console release, cus I got a few friends on there I really wanna play co-op with.

Around the Network

I feel like I need to beat that first before playing the next in the series.
This trailer looks dope though.

Bristow9091 said:
I still haven't played the first game yet, I COULD get it on PC but want it on PS4, unfortunately I can't find a copy anywhere for a reasonable price, seems to be sold out everywhere on PS4 but still in stock (and for cheap) on XBO, lol

If you don't mind digital the enhanced edition is on the PSN store.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Bristow9091 said:
mjk45 said:

If you don't mind digital the enhanced edition is on the PSN store.

Hmm yeah I suppose you're right, although if possible I'd much prefer a physical copy, like every other game, lol :P Maybe Amazon will get more copies in stock one day :o 

I too like physical, but if i run into game that may take a long or indefinite time to find , I buy it digital then get the physical down the line.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I've good things about it, so I may check it out eventually if it's cheap.

John2290 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Yeah I've done that with a few games actually... and if the game is good enough I don't mind doing so either, just as long as I end up with a physical copy by the end, lol.

But is it REALLY? :P

If I see it cheap on PSN I might consider buying it digital I guess... we'll see.

It really is. I picked it up not expecting much at all besides an old school Arpg and was blow away by the complexity, level of freedom in choice and interactivity. The combat is the pinnacle of turn based and the loot feels better than a diablo game. It's just the right amount of challenge. The main story is pretty good but it's the little optional quests the kill it beyond all and the optional characters you meet along the way all have dept you can optionally dig into....option, option, and more options.

I'm not gay but if this game had a dick I'd suck it. Infact, I'm going to buy the digital version and replay it now. I just got pumped.

Cracked me the fuck up!  I bought the first one (physical) day one on PS4 and will do the same with this one.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.