By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4/XB1: Spyro Reignited Releases Sept 21

CGI-Quality said:
GribbleGrunger said:

It's not a rumour (correct spelling!!!)

I'll make another change and see what you think

It's always a rumor until it is confirmed. 

Yes, but it's confirmed for the PS4 which ISN'T a rumour but rumoured to be coming to the XB1. By changing the title to 'rumoured' only, it makes it look like it's rumoured for the PS4 too. 

https://www.amazon.in/Spyro-Reignited-Trilogy-PlayStation-4/dp/B07CDSX3Z5

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 05 April 2018

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Trailer:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/videos/825852/le-sublime-trailer-de-spyro-reignited-trilogy.htm

The PS5 Exists. 

no Switch then.

Click HERE and be happy 

No Switch/PC (at launch at least) sucks. If it really entices me enough I could get to play on my brother's Xbox One.

CGI-Quality said:
RolStoppable said:

Accept your loss, so that we all can move on.

Move on from what? Lose what? I sometimes wonder about you.

Also @Gribble: Stop editing the thread title after I've changed it.

I've edited it to reflect the reality of the situation due to proof now available. It was never a rumour for the PS4, only the XB1 and now it's not a rumour. I changed it once because your edit made it appear it was a rumour for both consoles which is wasn't, and now I've edited it because it's no longer a rumour for the XB1. You're just being stubborn at this point :)

Come on now!!! Laugh and smile! 

PM sent ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 05 April 2018

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
CGI-Quality said:

Move on from what? Lose what? I sometimes wonder about you.

Also @Gribble: Stop editing the thread title after I've changed it.

I've edited it to reflect the reality of the situation due to proof now available. It was never a rumour for the PS4, only the XB1 and now it's not a rumour. I changed it once because your edit made it appear it was a rumour for both consoles which is wasn't, and now I've edited it because it's no longer a rumour for the XB1. You're just being stubborn at this point :)

Come on now!!! 

Honestly just wait like few hours, stop causing unnecessary issues. 

This makes me very happy as have fond memories of these back in the late 1990s. Insomniac's Spider-Man will have competition in September from Insomniac's Spyro.

RolStoppable said:
Acevil said:

Honestly just wait like few hours, stop causing unnecessary issues. 

I thought you would be better than this.

Isn't the official trailer in like 12 minutes. Literally all he had to do was wait 12 minutes, than the thread could be updated with the best link.

RolStoppable said:
Acevil said:

Isn't the official trailer in like 12 minutes. Literally all he had to do was wait 12 minutes, than the thread could be updated with the best link.

This isn't about the link to a trailer, it's about whether the game is a real thing or not. It is real and the thread title is accurate.

I thought it was semantics of the consoles it is coming to. Not that the Spyro Reignited Releases part.  If it is about what you said, than I agree, it is real. 

Looks fantastic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx13s5zdxGc