By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4/XB1: Spyro Reignited Releases Sept 21

Barkley said:
Sunstrider said:

I just hope I get to play this through to the end, couldn't finish even just the first of Crash Trilogy when I still had a PS4.

The first crash is the hardest by far, which makes it weird to play through the trilogy with an inverse difficulty curve.

Spyro is more about exploring the levels and finding stuff, it's not very difficult.

I had a PS1 back in the day but never played Spyro, so is it reminiscent of games like Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie?

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Sunstrider said:

I just hope I get to play this through to the end, couldn't finish even just the first of Crash Trilogy when I still had a PS4.

The first crash is the hardest by far, which makes it weird to play through the trilogy with an inverse difficulty curve.

Spyro is more about exploring the levels and finding stuff, it's not very difficult.

No lol, the difficulty or level design is fine, what I meant was I got bored of the game. The game is beautiful but I just lost the urge to continue after a couple of hours.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Xbox One version confirmed,  c'mon Switch + PC versions and if they're revealing all platforms at the same time I wonder if they'll same day release or not?

Last edited by Green098 - on 05 April 2018

think-man said:
1 year exclusive again?

Thats my assumption, atleast a year if timed.

think-man said:
1 year exclusive again?

I'd imagine so, yes.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Green098 said:

Xbox One version confirmed,  c'mon Switch + PC versions and if they're revealing all platforms at the same time I wonder if they'll same day release or not?

Nothing is confirmed. Amazon Mexico listed the PS4 game, Amazon India listed the PS4 and XOne game (with the same images, but only for the XOne version). We had weird listings in the past, it will be confirmed when the announcement will be official. If it's a one-year deal like Crash (likely), then it the other versions shouldn't be revealed yet.

Faelco said:

Nothing is confirmed. Amazon Mexico listed the PS4 game, Amazon India listed the PS4 and XOne game (with the same images, but only for the XOne version). We had weird listings in the past, it will be confirmed when the announcement will be official. If it's a one-year deal like Crash (likely), then it the other versions shouldn't be revealed yet.

Yeah well sure I get that, that the PS4 and Xbox One or another version isn't technically confirmed but this is as real as it gets as far leaks go with actual new in game pictures with each of the versions. A leak after all is by definition confirmed information released early.

Official trailer is said to drop; 8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm GMT / 5pm CEST so everything will be ironed out then hopefully.

Amazing, screenshots look better than I could have ever imagined!!!

Can't wait to see the trailer drop!

CGI-Quality said:
Thread title updated until we have confirmation.

It's not a rumour (correct spelling!!!)

I'll make another change and see what you think

The PS5 Exists. 

Here's some more pics: