By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4/XB1: Spyro Reignited Releases Sept 21

Yes, So glad this is happening! and they got Tom Kenny to voice Spyro!

Around the Network

YES!

Spider-Man, Spyro, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Dragon Quest IX, man September is gonna be a loaded month.

This is a must buy for me. Spyro is the first game I ever played. September and October is crazy for games I want.

There's really no good reason whatsoever for this not to come to Switch.

It would sell well there; cartoon mascots are at home on Nintendo systems.

The basic framework of the games date back to the PS1, so all you'd have to do would be to trim back the remastered graphics a little, like with the Crash N.Sane Trilogy, and it'd run just fine.

Add to this the fact that it briefly appeared on Nintendo's own website for preorder, and it's highly likely that a Switch version is coming; Activision would be thick as a concrete milkshake not to.

Another PlayStation 1 series that I just didn't care for. I don't see the appeal in games like Spyro and Crash.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

There's really no good reason whatsoever for this not to come to Switch.

It would sell well there; cartoon mascots are at home on Nintendo systems.

The basic framework of the games date back to the PS1, so all you'd have to do would be to trim back the remastered graphics a little, like with the Crash N.Sane Trilogy, and it'd run just fine.

Add to this the fact that it briefly appeared on Nintendo's own website for preorder, and it's highly likely that a Switch version is coming; Activision would be thick as a concrete milkshake not to.

It IS coming to the Switch, albeit at a later time.