By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Yes 36 80.00%

No 9 20.00%

Total:45

I know a lot of people voted for Justin Trudeau and when he won he became an international superstar...

However his trip to India, Peoplekind and his virtue signaling is really turning me off?

What do you think of Trudeau? 

Around the Network

I know some Canadians that have told me that they only voted for him so he can Legalize Marijuana.

Personally don't care for him dude is a giant SJW, media here fawns over him cause of his looks and progressive views. Funny to see that as of now his approval rating is lower than Trump's.

Trudeau is a figurehead that has spent a tonne of time trying his best to form positive international relationships, make a positive and progressive change, and isn't afraid to shed the image of most politicians.

He's courteous, he's intelligent, and he has his finger on the pulse of his people while also putting a lot of effort into issues that matter and will continue to be important in the future.

However, his boisterous persona makes him sort of look like a goof to those who prefer their politicians look professional. This has been a steady cause of problems.

Personally, I think he's exactly what Canada needs. He's good at his job while portraying a light-hearted persona. He cares about all Canadians and the people of the world as well. He's progressive, he's kind, and he's politically correct while also being approachable and casual to the onlooker. PEople see kindness and playfulness as weakness, but in reality he's as good as any other politician without the cold heart we've come to expect.

Trudeau and Obama were both very similar in many regards. They were both great leaders with heart and soul.

And some people don't like that.

From my point of view as a Norwegian i find him unsettling and creepy. He doesn't seem to do anything but pander to x "oppressed" people.

EspadaGrim said:
I know some Canadians that have told me that they only voted for him so he can Legalize Marijuana.

Personally don't care for him dude is a giant SJW, media here fawns over him cause of his looks and progressive views. Funny to see that as of now his approval rating is lower than Trump's.

I instantly disregard the opinions and thoughts of anyone who uses 'SJW' as an insult. 

If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them, maybe you're a terrible person. 

Around the Network

He's nothing more than Virtue-signalling feminist, an SJW. I would prefer a third Harper term over this.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Alara317 said:
Trudeau is a figurehead that has spent a tonne of time trying his best to form positive international relationships, make a positive and progressive change, and isn't afraid to shed the image of most politicians.

He's courteous, he's intelligent, and he has his finger on the pulse of his people while also putting a lot of effort into issues that matter and will continue to be important in the future.

However, his boisterous persona makes him sort of look like a goof to those who prefer their politicians look professional. This has been a steady cause of problems.

Personally, I think he's exactly what Canada needs. He's good at his job while portraying a light-hearted persona. He cares about all Canadians and the people of the world as well. He's progressive, he's kind, and he's politically correct while also being approachable and casual to the onlooker. PEople see kindness and playfulness as weakness, but in reality he's as good as any other politician without the cold heart we've come to expect.

Trudeau and Obama were both very similar in many regards. They were both great leaders with heart and soul.

And some people don't like that.

Obama is far more intelligent and wise then Trudeau really though ^

I think his Trip to India really shows that he is not really a great leader but just a shameless self-promoter. 

The issue is Trudeau pretends he is the voice of all sensible Canadian but 61% of people did not vote for him... the same as Harper.

Alara317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

I instantly disregard the opinions and thoughts of anyone who uses 'SJW' as an insult. 

If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them, maybe you're a terrible person. 

I think your comment is the perfect reason why Trudeau support has collapsed amount Canadians especially men.

Calling people terrible people never gets people on your side and I have noticed the Trudeau govt has gone from "people you vote for the other parties are still your neighbours' to pretty much-calling everyone a sexist or racist these days to pursue a very ideological driven social agenda.

The govt has to sell the agenda to Canadians rather than lecturing Canadians that they are all racist and etc. 

It just helps Trump types to get elected and I think that is what Trudeau is doing long term in Canada.

I am looking at this from a long term view. 

Last edited by LadyJasmine - on 02 April 2018

Alara317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

He is a Panderer and Virtue Signaler, dude even praised Castro and I'm a terrible person lol.

My Mom says yes

edit: oh Justin Trudea ? NVM then