By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will Mario Tennis Aces sell?

How many units will Mario Tennis Aces sell?

<500k 3 3.45%

500k-1M 9 10.34%

1M-1.5M 21 24.14%

1.5M-2M 23 26.44%

2M-2.5M 17 19.54%

>2.5M 14 16.09%

Total:87
NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:
I'd be surprised if it sold more than 1.1m.

"~~~~ Mario Tennis Aces shot far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the racquet of a Mario Sports Franchise! :0 ~~~~" 

Quiet, you!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

don't really partake in these much but this is the first Mario Tennis game I am interested in.. My predicition is 4M+..don't quote me asking to justify its just a random prediction

radishhead said:

Bet.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
radishhead said:

Bet.

Can I get in on that bet?

1,5 mln if metacritic score will be 75+

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
radishhead said:

Bet.

AngryLittleAlchemist said 

Okay, how about this- let me bump my prediction up to 1.2m, because I don't want to have another prediction loss added to my signature: then if Mario Tennis Aces surpasses that number I'll add

"~~~~ Mario Tennis Aces shot far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the racquet of a Mario Sports Franchise! :0 ~~~~"

(Thanks NintendoPie) to my sig. If it becomes clear it's not surpassing that number, you guys add it?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Bet.

Okay, how about this- let me bump my prediction up to 1.2m, because I don't want to have another prediction loss added to my signature: then if Mario Tennis Aces surpasses that number I'll add

(Thanks NintendoPie) to my sig. If it becomes clear it's not surpassing that number, you guys add it?

Deal.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Mar1217 said:
Cobretti2 said:
0.5M if its an empty shell of a game like Ultra was on WiiU.

In needs to have the same features as a real tennis game, i.e. save progress of matches, sets, tournaments, records, title wins etc.. maybe a career mode equivalent but that I can live without

It's not supposed to be Top Spin, you know. And there's a Story Mode, not your career mode but usually the tournament mode is there for that.

Yer but it dosen't hurt to get the game somewhat into the 21st century lol. It doesn't hurt to expand the audience.

The traditional tennis mode in it that they sowed in the video is a neat little thing though. So they are trying at least in a way to get that normal tennis feel to it.

radishhead said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Bet.

For how long does each side have to wear it? 

There is no way that Mario tennis open number is right. That game was confirmed to be a million seller years ago.