Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GOW - Predict The Metacritic Score

What Will The Review Scores Be?

9 - 10 44 61.97%

8 - 9 20 28.17%

7 - 8 4 5.63%

Lower 3 4.23%

Show Me The Scores So Far 0 0%

Total:71

Since GOW is a PS exclusive I'm expecting more fault-finder, nitpicky, overly critical reviews than usual.

85-89

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I think it's going to get the same score as Horizon, 89.

84 without a shadow of a doubt.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

95 or higher, it's a very ambitious game, it's the next Breath of the Wild for different reasons.

Around the Network

I will go with 90.

I predict it will have a 89.

Will you be doing a table with all of the predictions?

deskpro2k3 said:
Since GOW is a PS exclusive I'm expecting more fault-finder, nitpicky, overly critical reviews than usual.

85-89

lol. exactly.

you will get some of the most abstract criticisms "lonely at times" like wtf does that even mean?. oh the classic there are 0 criticism. and gives it an 8.5. thats like the IGN playstation classic. 

Sony has to send them the game in nintendo covers so they automatically at a 1.5-2.0 to their games lul. 

BraLoD said:
MasterThief said:

lol. exactly.

you will get some of the most abstract criticisms "lonely at times" like wtf does that even mean?. oh the classic there are 0 criticism. and gives it an 8.5. thats like the IGN playstation classic. 

Sony has to send them the game in nintendo covers so they automatically at a 1.5-2.0 to their games lul. 

Before: "More of the same" 5/10

Now: "Changed too much" 5/10

"My GF broke with me while playing this game" 7.2/10

BraLoD said:
Keybladewielder said:

Edit: Reading the other predictions I'm actually one of the most optimistic ones, I thought everyone would be saying 95-96 lol

Our predictions would be higher wasn't already proven to us PS exclusives can't get this kind of score this gen.

Bloodborne didn't.

Uncharted 4 didn't. (Got a 4/10 for looking too good lol)

Persona 5 didn't.

Horizon didn't even got a 90.

Aside for other incredible games as Nier Automata and Nioh for example that also didn't get even a 90 (and Nioh is the best game this gen up until now)

Last gen it could, this gen it doesn't look like it.

So, forgive me if I'm incorrect as Metacritic's actual page won't load for me for some reason, but when I type the names of these games into Metacritic's search engine, it gives me these scores : Bloodborne got a 92 on Metacritic? Persona 5 got a 93 on Metacritic? Uncharted 4 got a 93 on metacritic? And Horizon missed 90 by 1 point? Are you guys sure you aren't exaggerating? Sorry if I'm wrong but for some reason the entire page won't load, it just tells me the score in the search bar on Metacritic.