By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GoW is gonna be at half a million copies at just preoder by release

already over 350k. gonna be at half mill for preorders , I really want this game to sell more than anything because am 100% sure this game will be one of the best games ever made.

its entirely possible the game sells a million or even over a million copies Day 1 release. as it will release world wide on World Weed day aka blaze'o clock 

I don't think any game playstation ever made has this much work done into it in both gameplay and story. emphasis on both personally while uncharted and TLU had great stories their gameplay wasn't on par with the story to be nice about it. 

the gameplay looks amazing and the story looks like its going to be what GoW needs. with the current news that its going to be sort of semi-open world (areas with hubs like bloodborne but probably less open world as told by Cory himself a while back) which is in my opinion perfect for these kinds of games.

its been in development for over 4 years and its time for it to pay off. I usually don't care about the big sony titles sales but rather about the smaller ones. but this one I want to take it home and be as successful as it can be. 

while its ridiculous for me to call the game a masterpiece before it releases I just have a feeling this one will be. I don't get often excited for games, that only happened with Dark Souls 2 because DS1 was my favorite game of all time and now this is like the same feeling 

Around the Network

This game is going to sell at least 2.5 million in its first week. Calling it now.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

It's gonna obliterate the sales of any other game in the franchise. GOW3 is the top seller with just under 5m, I wouldn't be surprised if this one does 10-15m lt.

will be for sure the highest selling god of war game

HyrulianScrolls said:
It's gonna obliterate the sales of any other game in the franchise. GOW3 is the top seller with just under 5m, I wouldn't be surprised if this one does 10-15m lt.

I think GoW3 is higher than 5 million counting the PS3 and PS4 releases.

Around the Network

it's gonna be ZHUGE! I guarantee it!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

VGPolyglot said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

*clears throat* Sorry, I miscorrected myself ... 

What I meant to say, was it's gonna be YHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEE

while I can't see this game being a complete masterpiece nor one of the greatest games ever made... yet

I too agree its going to be the top selling GOW game in the franchise.

I think all signs point to it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

if TLoU is considered masterpiece I don't see how this can't be.

hey to me the only masterpieces I played are Red Aler 2, Dark Souls  Deus Ex HR, and Dishonored. got a pretty short list going on here. 

oh and Sly 2 I forgot to mention that. masterpiece of platformer/stealth game. 

cut me some slack . if this is what am being told it is and what am seeing. it will join my little list . 

Last edited by MasterThief - on 30 March 2018