No. I don't.
I like clean and ordered places.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I try not to, but I do throw apple cores and banana peels away at times.

No, and I honestly don't understand people that do it. Sometimes it's just very inconvenient to carry your litter with you and I kind of understand littering in those cases, but in most cases, I don't, and I never do it myself (unless carrying the litter is inconvenient and I'm sure the litter decomposes in a reasonable amount of time (paper would probably be an example of this).

You can get jail time in your country for littering? Over here you get fined if they catch you which is bad enough.

I don't litter and not cause I'm a great guy or anything but because of my OCD. Trash belongs in trashcans in my sick mind so yeah I don't litter.

On the other hand I don't mind putting any trash in any trash can. I don't care that a trashcan is for paper or for plastics or for soda cans, I don't sort, I just put trash in trashcans, as long as I don't trash on the street ground or as it is known, litter, I don't care, I'm good.

No. I pick up all the litter that has blown onto our property from the park when my kids are out playing. Then I pick the rest up as well as it's just going to blow onto our property anyway. One day I picked up about a thousand cigarette buds as well as glass shards from all around the playground, baseball diamond and parking lot. I found a syringe once, used condoms, people are disgusting. It's a fucking park for toddlers.

After high water there's plastic and all kinds of crap stuck in the trees along the river bank. I still need to get down there to remove some of the bigger crap like half a plastic garden chair wedged into a tree. I've seen picnic tables, refrigerators, tires, all kinds of crap float by with high water. When the high water retreats you see plastic flags waving all along the bank :/ I've even found a laptop washed up ashore and a phone. Dead dog wasn't so nice to find.

Around the Network

I despise and spit in the face of people who do that!
Spoiled, unthankful and badly raised imbeciles.

I am disgusted by all the litter people leave on the streets when I walk my dog...

I sometimes even pick stuff up because I can’t take it.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 25 March 2018

I never litter. Whenever I throw something into the trash and it falls back down, I pick it up and throw it again. If I have something on my hand I want to throw away and have no bin nearby, I wait until there's one.

I think people who litter have no respect for others and their surroundings, really hate it when people do it. Some times I throw away a piece of gum I've chewed on for hours with no trash can in sight and I feel really bad afterwards.

Flilix said:

Good-boys don't litter.
I am disappointed in you.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
I'll always hold on to something until I find a waste basket, I hate litter

Same here.