By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Never, and im upset if i see it

Around the Network

No, never, cannot stand it. I volunteered several times to pick up roadside litter and it is ridiculous how much accumulates in areas after only a month.

kopstudent89 said:
I'm an environmental engineer and I litter. Consistently. This is what I tell myself:

- If I litter on concrete, I'm not harming the environment (Concrete is litter in some ways)

- It doesn't do as much damage as oil spills, landfills, dumping waste in the ocean all of which are far worse and are ignored for some reason.

It doesn´t do as much damage as nuclear bombs, but that isn´t an excuse.

If you litter on concrete, there is a chance that it will be carried by the wind etc. and will end up in the oceans or in a nice untouched forest or somewhere.

Dumping waste on ocean, oil splill and all that isn´t ignored and you should know that. And if something is ignored or not taken seriously enough, then don´t be fine with it. Don´t just accept things as they are.

Demand change, be part of the change.

Very rarely I will throw a napkin I blew my nose on out the window if I don't happen to have a plastic bag in my car. I never toss them in the city nor in front of anyone's house.

I'll do the same with banana peels, apple cores, ect (although nearly every time in those cases), otherwise they will rot in my car. Again never in front of peoples homes or in town and only if it is something that will biodegrade in under a month.

Cigarette butts go in my pocket until they can be thrown away. I empty the plastic bag normally in my car when I gas up and dump my ashtray at that time. Cans and bottles go home to be recycled.

The only exception I can think of to the above is if I try to toss something in the bin, miss and the damn wind carries it off faster than I can chase it down.

smroadkill15 said:
No. I'm the friend that will give you shit for littering if I see it.

I've been that guy.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Put that shit in the trash!"

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Littering is bad and if you litter you're a bad person.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I don't litter and will never do it.

Proud to be a Californian.

nope

No

I don't directly litter, I just litter indirectly via producing mass amounts of garbage that will probably end up in an ocean one day. Shame everything is made of plastic.