By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony needs to stop turning their franchises into Uncharted.

I didnt know GoW was a third person shooter about a man jumping everywhere looking for treasures in his car

Around the Network
estebxx said:
JRPGfan said:

yep.... they all look and play the same.... right?

Should have put some Gravity Rush 2, Bloodborne, GT SPORT, Driveclub, Until Dawn and Horizon.

They are all essentially Uncharted rip offs afterall.

Hahahah yeah okay... good point, my bad.

I just feel like Uncharted / God of War / Death Stranding / Ghost of tsushima / Detroit where differnt enough to make a point already.

I get what you are saying and gotta agree somewhat. I think you're referring to a specific formula. I have a similar stance on Super Hero movies and Marvel movies, same formula used over and over again, I can see how for some it can get tiring or played out

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
I get what you are saying and gotta agree somewhat. I think you're referring to a specific formula. I have a similar stance on Super Hero movies and Marvel movies, same formula used over and over again, I can see how for some it can get tiring or played out

Movie industry is horrible currently imo.
Im not digging everyone doing super hero movies.

To me atleast Sony's exclusives doesnt feel like that.

GoW has had simple gameplay. Playing on harder difficulties helps this causing you to dodge more often and learning move patterns. I'm personally excited for more of a story out of GoW. The past games story interested me and now we get another mythology? With 3 times the game length thats fucking great.

Around the Network

This is without a doubt the worst hyperbole narrative anti-sone trolls have come up with yet.
Much like the whole "Sony announces games too early" narrative though, it has no truth to it.

I used to agree with this, but I find it is rather unsubstantiated.

PwerlvlAmy said:

Yeah, that's true.  Like if one company had a bunch of games with cartoonish character designs in a third person perspective, that would get really played out.

pokoko said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Yeah, that's true.  Like if one company had a bunch of games with cartoonish character designs in a third person perspective, that would get really played out.

Yeah, I agree that Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, and Sly Cooper kind of blend together.

pokoko said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

But at the same time..... this akin to saying:

MS only cares about GaaS and online-multiplayers.
Nintendo only does cartoony graphics, and never bother with any story or character developement.
Sonly only does Uncharted clones.

Is it true? I dont think so.