By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games you really wish worked/want on Switch?

I doubt it could run but I would want Cyberpunk 2077 cause that is shaping up to be a really good game and only device I own that might be able to play it is the Switch.

Around the Network

Sims 4
Simcity

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ni No Kuni 2. It makes so much sense on so many levels, not bringing it to the system seems dense on the part of Level 5 and Bandai but then again these are the companies that quite proudly announced that the newest numbered Layton game would be a mobile card based game and have yet to announce a Dragon Ball FighterZ port so yeah, this all makes sense when you look at who's running the show over there.

The Witcher 3

Overwatch
Starcraft I and II
Rhythm Heaven
Far Cry series
Fallout series
GTA 5
Rare Replay
Monster Hunter World
Resident Evil series
Cuphead
Forza Horizon
Space Channel 5

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Ni No Kuni 2. It makes so much sense on so many levels, not bringing it to the system seems dense on the part of Level 5 and Bandai but then again these are the companies that quite proudly announced that the newest numbered Layton game would be a mobile card based game and have yet to announce a Dragon Ball FighterZ port so yeah, this all makes sense when you look at who's running the show over there.

Bandai Namco are smart. They know people will buy these games on their PS4's and PC's because its not available right now on Switch, and when they port it later to the Switch many of them will double dip. That's double the money and also their games will get more coverage on the media because of all of this, so lots of attention for less work.

GOWTLOZ said:
Nuvendil said:

Bandai Namco are smart. They know people will buy these games on their PS4's and PC's because its not available right now on Switch, and when they port it later to the Switch many of them will double dip. That's double the money and also their games will get more coverage on the media because of all of this, so lots of attention for less work.

I'm sure that's part of their master plan for some of these games.  Of course, when they fail to sell because the hype has dried up and people are sick of waiting for them to pull their head out of their ass and have moved on, they will cry about Switch owners not being interested in their games.  If their plan is seriously to bring their games to Switch like a year late that's not smart, thats pants-on-head stupid.

Nuvendil said:
GOWTLOZ said:

I'm sure that's part of their master plan for some of these games.  Of course, when they fail to sell because the hype has dried up and people are sick of waiting for them to pull their head out of their ass and have moved on, they will cry about Switch owners not being interested in their games.  If their plan is seriously to bring their games to Switch like a year late that's not smart, thats pants-on-head stupid.

Lokking at DB Xenoverse 2 sales its very likely that these games will sell well on the Switch. You also have to consider that the Switch doesn't have a lot of big AAA games coming out this year so the ones that do come out will get a lot of attention.

Bandai Namco are btw publishers of Dark Souls so maybe the reason these games haven't come out yet was that they weren't expecting Switch to sell well. They are definitely not averse to selling games on Switch if they see an audience there as evident from DS Remastered.

I think an updated Pokemon Stadium, maybe where the challenges more closely resemble the Pokemon League from the anime would be a nice game to see on the Switch. Also maybe a sequel/hybrid of Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Snap.

Nuvendil said:

Layton 7 was canceled (as far as I know) and Katrielle was a full Layton game with the expected gameplay mechanics. The rumors about the next Layton game also don't indicate any changes in the gameplay.